Vp-Pt Fixed Some Crapped Attys

I have a bunch of "marginal" attys as most of us do. I had a 510 red stripe that wouldn't vape for nothing on my VP2 so I thought "what the heck" and screwed it onto the VP-PT. Low and behold, it worked like a charm! Same thing with some of my 801 attys! I'm guessing the extra current is cutting through the crude on the atty coil. Good SWAG anyhow!

Just thought you guys would like to know before you ditch those old attys. Try them on the VP-PT first!

I have to agree with that statement, I had a couple attys that just weren't performing well at 3.7 volts anymore and at 5V they seem to work fine. I also like to use my VP-PT to break in new attys, they seem to break in about 5-10x faster to me.

I have to agree with that statement, I had a couple attys that just weren't performing well at 3.7 volts anymore and at 5V they seem to work fine. I also like to use my VP-PT to break in new attys, they seem to break in about 5-10x faster to me.

I haven't tried that yet but it's an awesome idea!

Thanks for the tips for the VP/PT. Keep 'em coming cause my VP/PT is on the way!!!

You are going to freaking love it! I work on my computer all day and I swear it's never out of my hand.

Are you counting the hours, too, Brian? I'm trying not to since it could be here tomorrow, or Thursday, or Friday. I have a feeling I'll be watching for the mail for the next couple of days anyway.

Yep... I'm thinking it'll be here tomorrow. However, there's snow on the ground so my wife won't be going to the PO during the day. No way I can get there before the window closes either. :( They do sometimes put a key in my box that fits a bigger box (got my package from E-N-S today), they don't have very many of those though. I'll be so sad if I get a yellow slip tomorrow night. :( Suppose to snow another 3-6 inches Thursday/Friday, so I may not be able to pick it up myself until Saturday.

Thats a great idea Jim. I have used some thick juice lately that tends to gum up the attys. I'll give it a try on my VP/PT. But like Mark I'm using it right now with Dulcis. :icecream: ....... Ok Brian you can hit me now. :lol:

Thats a great idea Jim. I have used some thick juice lately that tends to gum up the attys. I'll give it a try on my VP/PT. But like Mark I'm using it right now with Dulcis. :icecream: ....... Ok Brian you can hit me now. :lol:

I got one too! :P

Brian? Oh, Brian? You got one, too...what? Do you have your VP/PT? Is that what you are saying? HUH?

Yep! Vaping away... had to slow down... making myslef sick. :icecream:

You're closer to Cali then me, figured you would have got your first. Sorry, guess Chris like me better. ;)

(although I hope not, that would just be wierd)

Edited by Brian

Well, that just sucks. I want an explanation from the post office. Just who do they think they are anyway? Hmmmm?

Despite the complete unfairness of it, I'm happy for you Brian. Enjoy the vaping.

And don't worry about me. I'll be okay. I'm sure I'll be okay. Well, I might be okay. <big sigh> :(

Well, that just sucks. I want an explanation from the post office. Just who do they think they are anyway? Hmmmm?

Despite the complete unfairness of it, I'm happy for you Brian. Enjoy the vaping.

And don't worry about me. I'll be okay. I'm sure I'll be okay. Well, I might be okay. <big sigh> :(

Are you still waiting on the post office? I am sorry. The boys are a bit of a tease.

Are you still waiting on the post office? I am sorry. The boys are a bit of a tease.

Yes I am and it's not fair. I'm in Nebraska and Brian is in West Virginia and he gets his before I get mine. Now...that's just not right.

Edited by nana

Yes I am and it's not fair. I'm in Nebraska and Brian is in West Virginia and he gets his before I get mine. Now...that's just not right.

I loved mine for a week or two, then I killed it.

Then I killed the fixed one.

Then I killed the new one.

*cries* I'm a VP-PT killer.

*although kudos to Chris and Jeso for working with me to try to figure out what is killing it.