What Do I Do Now!

I just burned out two atty on my VPPT unit Damn it!! I've been using them since Oct. So I suppose it's time. However I'm wondering if I should be using something other than the 801 on this unit. I'm might just return it if it keeps burning out atty's since I've only had it a couple of days. Now I have to smoke analogs till my supply comes. Ick!!! <_< I have the 501 adapter, should I be using that with it you think, anyone???

If you had been using those attys since October I wouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that The VP PT was the reason for them burning out. I have been using my VP PT for over a month now and I have not burned out any attys, 801 or 510 style. You may need to be adding more juice to your atty, the VP PT rips through juice and dries out quickly. A dry atomizer on a VP PT is just begging to burn out, you really do need to keep them wet!

unfortunately I don't know much about the 801. I have been using my 510 atty's without any problem--I have had the same atty on for about 3 weeks--I don't use it constantly--but it definitely get a work out.

Hope you get your stuff really, really soon.

I've been using my VP-PT pretty much non-stop and haven't noticed that it kills attys any faster than a 3.6V unit. If you were using them since October, it's just time to swap them out. I also love to use the 510 with the PT and they work great. But my common sense tells me that since they do get much hotter than the 801 atty, it seems that they would burn out faster. I don't have any facts to back that up but it just makes sense.

Ive had my VPPT for about a week now with the same atty on it since the day i got it. So far it vapes like the first day i got it and i use it all day and all night. Just time to get some new attys.

:turned: Well I find this reassuring. Just ordered six and super-fast shipping from Ariz. Joye 302's Hope they come soon so I can get on with my favorite indulgence--VAPING! Should be getting my Ducis too that I ran out of. Things got discombobulated around the holidays.

That fact that you had an atomizer last that long is pretty good! It's not the passthrough. I always tell members and customers that atomizers should be changed out once a month, not only to save your self a headache but it keeps the flavors coming through fresh. If an atomizer goes as long as 3+ month then your fortune. :) Atomizers should always be treated as disposable.

I just burned out two atty on my VPPT unit Damn it!! I've been using them since Oct. So I suppose it's time. However I'm wondering if I should be using something other than the 801 on this unit. I'm might just return it if it keeps burning out atty's since I've only had it a couple of days. Now I have to smoke analogs till my supply comes. Ick!!! <_< I have the 501 adapter, should I be using that with it you think, anyone???

Thanks for the reminder to always have spare atty's at all times. I haven't lost one in 2 1/2 months so its about time. :o

Hey Crazy. Sorry bout your attys. I myself switched from using 801's to 510's on the PT, couldnt stand the length of it with the 801's plus i can take shorter draws and get more vapor from my 510's. Anyways personal preference, i dont think a 510 is going to last any longer than an 801. Guess it depends where you buy them ;)

Moving to (Help it Broke section)