I Like To Brag.

:dribble:

Man - that's a sweet collection. So what's your favorite?

AwesomeVapors Bananna is my everyday favorite. Vaportalks Midnight is also a favorite, I am all out of Midnight however :(

What I am finding is this is also helping me loose weight. I have a sweet tooth. When I start craving something sweet I tend to just go to a sweeter flavor now such as butterscotch.

Least favorite is Cheesecake....I'll leave the vendors name out as not to be a jerk. It taste like dirty feet. Not that I've tasted dirty feet or anything.

Edited by VapinCT

I should also note, I order some every week whether I need it or not. The state of CT is working hard to get shipments banned to the residents. So I am stocking up now before they are succesful. My goal is to have a year supply sitting here :)

Edited by VapinCT

Thanks for the info about Rocky Mountain Vapor, Kitsune. I like having other places to order from that I can trust. I remember when I was looking for attys and everyone I knew of at the time was out. I was getting nervous by the time people starting to get them in. Since then I've got a few more places I can order from, so I'm feeling better about it. But I don't mind having a few other places.

Hey Nana--I know exactly what you mean !!!!

I have ordered liquids and parts from them--and have had great service, the products have been great. !!!

I have a few of my favorites, each of them offers something different.

Thanks for the info about Rocky Mountain Vapor, Kitsune. I like having other places to order from that I can trust. I remember when I was looking for attys and everyone I knew of at the time was out. I was getting nervous by the time people starting to get them in. Since then I've got a few more places I can order from, so I'm feeling better about it. But I don't mind having a few other places.

I was in the same boat ,I bought the adapters to put 510's and 901's on my 801 batteries and Kissbox PT and a few 510's and 901's .I did not like the feeling I got when every website I checked was out of 302/KB atty's.I think it was after the Stick came out and the Stick people were hoarding them.When ever someone got some in everybody would order as many as they could which just made things worse.

I'll try the VT Tobacco. I will be honest. Besides 555, I have not been thrilled with any of the tobacca flavored juices. Most are too harsh. THe prefilled cartridges make me sick to the stomach.

I agree the prefilled are nasty...

I have not tried 555, or many others in fact.. I may experiment one day...

I'll try the VT Tobacco. I will be honest. Besides 555, I have not been thrilled with any of the tobacca flavored juices. Most are too harsh. THe prefilled cartridges make me sick to the stomach.

My first vape was of 555. VT Tobacco is similar, but sooo much better (IMHO). It's hard for me to imagine someone liking 555 and not liking VT Tobacco.

Has anyone ever tried stuff from juicyvapor.com? I just stumbled on the website today and they have some very awesome sounding flavors. I really want to try French Toast and candy corn. After my Cheesecake experinment I am affriad to try new flavors though. I described cheesecake as dirty feet and sour milk, my brother just calls it assjuice. It was NASTY.

In my local mall not too long ago I tried a sample of Smoke 51. While the unit itself was not appealing to me, they had this smooth Vanilla flavor I really liked. I have tried vanilla from both AwesomeVapor and VaporPro, neither had the same taste I waqs looking for. This JuicyVapor website has a french vanilla, I think that might be what I am looking for. Does anyone know of another supplier that makes a french vanilla flavor?

I'm tellin ya! That is a nice little collection you have there! Right now I have this cute little box with my 3 or 4 flavors and all my parts on my desk. If I continue the way I am... soon, my desk is going to be taken over with juice and parts!! I suppose that would be a good thing though :)