Hi again

Lordvapor

Hi, been a while so I though I'd use the new member thread... I know none of you remember me but I used to be a somewhat regular...

Back story: I have been vaping a long time and I had my last analog cig 12/20/2009 I have not touched a nasty fire stick since...

I have enjoyed watching the technology advance over the years...Started with a 510 pen style and then a Ego

I don't do alot of upgrading but I now use a Alien 213 on a TFV8 and several other mods I have....By no mean do I have alot ...I tend to stick whit what works till something way better comes out or has a feature I have to have

Well its good to see the site still kicking hard... PS when am I gonna be able to get some Dulcis @ 3mg ?.... Been jonesing for some....Its been a while too...

Take care and vape on.... I will try to get on more often but I now live in a state park and internet is lousy...

Hi, been a while so I though I'd use the new member thread... I know none of you remember me but I used to be a somewhat regular...
Back story: I have been vaping a long time and I had my last analog cig 12/20/2009 I have not touched a nasty fire stick since...
I have enjoyed watching the technology advance over the years...Started with a 510 pen style and then a Ego
I don't do alot of upgrading but I now use a Alien 213 on a TFV8 and several other mods I have....By no mean do I have alot ...I tend to stick whit what works till something way better comes out or has a feature I have to have
Well its good to see the site still kicking hard... PS when am I gonna be able to get some Dulcis @ 3mg ?.... Been jonesing for some....Its been a while too...
Take care and vape on.... I will try to get on more often but I now live in a state park and internet is lousy...

Lordvapor you are an old sea dog started from 2009.I don't think that you didn't try bf style if you don't ,try it and you will have a big satisfaction like me.