Awesometown

carlycathleen

Picked up these babies today, Awesometown's "Red Laces" "Purple Powder" "New York Cheesecake" and "Candy Apple" Not a huge fan of the Purple Powder, I would compare it to the Big League Chew Grape, but I like that one better. New York Cheesecake is pretty yummy, it's a smooth rich flavor. My favorites are the Red Laces and Candy Apple. Have you tried these? What did you think? Tell me your faves! 4857d4939d7232341a9dc8b3f8024044.jpg

I mix my own juice, about 6 months ago I got a 4 oz bottle of cheesecake, only tried it once. I mixed a batch of cherry cheesecake, the cherry flavor I got is a coil killer so I didn't mix it again, maybe I'll try mixing it straight or with another flavor. I have some grape flavoring that I never tried, maybe I'll try that soon, been thinking about mixing grape and bubblegum.

Tried a little cheese cake / graham cracker flavoring in one mix.  Pretty good.  A little too rich for my taste to vape all the time.  But when my taste buds are in the right mood, it goes down pretty good.  I'm stuck on fruits mostly, except one lemonade blend I use to shock my tongue when it gets vaporized.  Another little trick I learned here.  One of many. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines