Pretty successful night

So Mrs had a dig at me that I spend all my free time with them "doing my stupid vape ****". She might have a point I work nights so done have a lot of time not sleeping and family time. So made the most of my night off- built my first coils (dual 26 & 30g fused ss claptons) for the Big Baby Beast RTA and mixed up 330ml of juice. Should get me thru the week lol. Oh and a root beer float to match one of the 100mls. What you guys up to tonight?bd605f661db465358daf77d7230ff99e.jpgf3b65d108c6d28c07a13ce153ed0ad51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

So Mrs had a dig at me that I spend all my free time with them "doing my stupid vape ****". She might have a point I work nights so done have a lot of time not sleeping and family time. So made the most of my night off- built my first coils (dual 26 & 30g fused ss claptons) for the Big Baby Beast RTA and mixed up 330ml of juice. Should get me thru the week lol. Oh and a root beer float to match one of the 100mls. What you guys up to tonight?bd605f661db465358daf77d7230ff99e.jpgf3b65d108c6d28c07a13ce153ed0ad51.jpg

Bravo!  I spun up a bunch of 28x2+32 and rebuilt the OBS engine.  Finally got some good flavor.  26 single strand was just bla.  Mixed up a little Pineapple Whip and a little Tiger's blood.  Today the mailbabe is bringing me a Govad RTA.  Gonna see what I can do with that.  All of the reviewers say it's a finicky little atty.  

21 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Nice man. I'm fishing around for a good rta I'm just borrowing the smok for now but not a huge amount of room to build on I find.

There are a lot of really nice RTA's out there right now.  Each has it's own high points.  Ammit 25 single coil is a flavor machine.  Ammit Dual and Kylin are both nice dual coils.  The Troll SMM is a slightly restricted single that has great flavor as well.  Obviously that is just skimming the surface.  Griffins mini and "maxi" are both very nice.  I'm diging the engine too.  Old RTA-2's are good producers.  If you get into more restricted the Serpent Mini is the groove.  If you're into showey, the Crystal Ball is an excellent tank.  If you're into utilitarian, the Pharoah RDTA is not a bad atty either.  Ijoy XL is a very nice RTA but IMHO very finicky.  It and I went around quite a few times before I found a build it liked. 

You might wanna try an RDTA if you're looking for a tank of juice but also a bigger build deck. The avocado 24 is easy to build on and refill and is single and dual coil compatible. Never thought I'd go for one, when I tried it I just started for looking for a better RDTA. No more tanks for me as their lung draw is too restrictive with complex builds.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

There are a lot of really nice RTA's out there right now.  Each has it's own high points.  Ammit 25 single coil is a flavor machine.  Ammit Dual and Kylin are both nice dual coils.  The Troll SMM is a slightly restricted single that has great flavor as well.  Obviously that is just skimming the surface.  Griffins mini and "maxi" are both very nice.  I'm diging the engine too.  Old RTA-2's are good producers.  If you get into more restricted the Serpent Mini is the groove.  If you're into showey, the Crystal Ball is an excellent tank.  If you're into utilitarian, the Pharoah RDTA is not a bad atty either.  Ijoy XL is a very nice RTA but IMHO very finicky.  It and I went around quite a few times before I found a build it liked. 

1 hour ago, KarmicRage said:

You might wanna try an RDTA if you're looking for a tank of juice but also a bigger build deck. The avocado 24 is easy to build on and refill and is single and dual coil compatible. Never thought I'd go for one, when I tried it I just started for looking for a better RDTA. No more tanks for me as their lung draw is too restrictive with complex builds.

I do like what they are calling a GTA right now.  The RDTA with a smaller reservoir on the bottom.  If I remember right they labeled the first Pharaoh an RDTA.  I like that atty.  A little limited with only 2ml but not bad. 

• 4 weeks later...