Vaporesso tarot nano doesn't fully charge.

I'm not totally familiar with that device, but it could just be a glitch in the software, or the fact that the battery hasn't been cycled a few times?  A lot of these internal packs charge to 4.2V, but if the software reads them at 4.1999V, they show 99% full, when in reality they are as full as they can get.

I would not worry about it, as long as it functions correctly... and see how it does after a few recharging cycles?

Thank you for the reply. I was just going to deal with it since it doesn't affect the performance. All around, I love the mod and the veco tank vapes beautifully and juice tastes good.

Maybe they will do a firmware update to try and fix it in the future. We shall see.

Vape on!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I think it could be the chip too. I vaped my tarot nano till the battery ran out then charged it fully to see what would happen. Still charged up to 99%. I just wanted to see what would happen when I drained the battery fully. It still performs great and its my favorite mini mod.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Just did a little snooping and this is a know bug in the firmware.  No worries.  Your unit is solid and the 99% is just cosmetic.