Where can I purchase jvic coils for joytech atopack penguin

VapeNW's customer service leaves a lot to be desired IMO.  I sent them a small paragraph asking about an out of stock item with other questions, they replied like 2 days later and answered only the one question (I had several), "no, we will not be restocking that item again".  Completely ignored the rest of my questions.  The one time I ordered something from them, they didn't ship as quickly as I expected, so I emailed a little over 24 hours later about the status having not changed.  To which I got a response (same day I sent the inquiry this time around mind you) and I quote "It will be shipping tomorrow.  Be patient."  I was pleased with the prices I paid, but don't expect too much in the "we want to help you" area.  And I really don't like being told to be patient.  I've had orders cancelled on me for stuff being out of stock in the past (not from them specifically mind you), you don't update the status of my order, I'm going to inquire about it.  You don't like that, I CAN take my business elsewhere.  Trouble is, for a lot of items, they have REALLY cheap prices.  Anyway, that's just my perspective/2 cents on VapeNW.