Veco tank

So what kind of battery would I buy to run these veco tanks, can not find just the vaporesso battery, so can I get another set of battires that would work with this tank and it's bigger brother that's holds 4ml of juice, it would have to have the same type of charger usp,. any help would be great, I am not going to use any other type of tank, ever.

Your basic options are any of the popular box mods capable of 40Watts or more.  

The two two basic kinds are internal battery where you charge the mod directly and you'll have 2000 mah of battery life or more.  Right now I think the eLeaf iStick 80W TC or the Kanger Kbox 70 which give you 5000 mah internal battery are pretty good.

For removable batteries there are many popular mods. smok Alien,  wismec reuleaux, joyetec evic.  The list goes on. Take your pic and get a pair of 20A continuous batteries like the lg or Samsung and vape on!

all of them available right here at Vaportalk for very competitive prices.  Good luck

a

Edited by Bebop

I can personally vouch for the Eleaf iPower 80W TC. They're good workhorses, very versatile, and they last forever -- since they hold a 5000 mAh battery inside. Even rotating between two, I only have to charge them about once a week, and I tend to chain vape when not at work.   :relaxed: