Buying Atts

stillcrazy

If they are Joye 510 atomizers most suppliers/stores will state they are Joye 510. If they don't or they are re branded I wouldn't shop with them anyway. You can always email and ask the supplier, most good suppliers will tell you what brand the atomizer is :)

Thanks Chris. I like you. You seem like such a caring person. I'm looking for as 801 for my Vp1. I got a LB from amo but it died. Now I'm trying Parked. For some reason my originals are still working fine. So I was just curious of why that may be. :icecream:

Thanks Chris. I like you. You seem like such a caring person. I'm looking for as 801 for my Vp1. I got a LB from amo but it died. Now I'm trying Parked. For some reason my originals are still working fine. So I was just curious of why that may be. :icecream:

Thank You! I appreciate that :)

Sometimes Penstyle atomizer go out on arrival. Out of the 1000's and sometimes you get a few bad ones. Other times the atomizer just doesn't make it past a few weeks. I personally like the Joye 302 atomizers it's what we have at the store. Parker sells the same atomizers.

Thank You! I appreciate that :)

Sometimes Penstyle atomizer go out on arrival. Out of the 1000's and sometimes you get a few bad ones. Other times the atomizer just doesn't make it past a few weeks. I personally like the Joye 302 atomizers it's what we have at the store. Parker sells the same atomizers.

So the 801 you have in the VT store is the same as the 302???

So the 801 you have in the VT store is the same as the 302???

It IS a 302. A Joye 302 for that matter. (Gotta have the best of the best!) But we had so many people asking what a 302 was (most people know a Penstyle atomizers by the term 801) that I changed the name. I suppose I'll redo the title.

It IS a 302. A Joye 302 for that matter. (Gotta have the best of the best!) But we had so many people asking what a 302 was (most people know a Penstyle atomizers by the term 801) that I changed the name. I suppose I'll redo the title.

That's funny... I had one in my cart but deleted it before placing my order bacause I decided to go with the 302. Worked out okay - got a 3 pack from Jason for $24.95. Good to know these things though (I be learning).

It's amazing that I learn something new everyday. Why hadn't I heard this before. Perhaps I did come across it but when you're new at this all the numbers get confusing and blur together.lol

The DSE 801 attomizers are marked with SLB on the connecter and have the high bridge,the Joye302/Janty Kissbox attomizers have the low bridge.The DSE's have a painted band around the connecter and the Janty/Joyse have a chrome ring.I only get the Joye/Janty ones.Usually if one craps out that fast the supplier will make it right as sometimes there is a bad apple in the lot.

My first e-cig was a joye starter kit from the local truck stop.It came with two batteries, charger and one atomizer.

The atomizer still works and is going on 4 months now. After a month went by and I seen the dse901 I had to have one.

I just had to have the cool looking black dse901 with the blue light. My dse901 wich by the way, I still love. It has-

been my favotite e-cig for 3 months now, but I have gone threw atleast 9 atomizers with this thing.So, with all that said.

I would have to say with out a doubt.The 510s are the better of the atomizers to me.

I do have the spade now, so we shall see again if the 510 in this thing can hold up like the good old trusty has. And if you-

want to know a little something extra. It also has the blue lights.

I have the adapters from Vapor Kings and I use 510 and 901 atty's on my DSE 801 batteries.It was 280 mAh before the mega batteries.I am primarily a 302 atty user but I got the adapters and some 510's and 901's during a spell when all the 302's were sold out for two months.