Uwell Crown 2 & Sense Herakles Plus - Noobs Practical Review

DenverDave

A Vaping Noobs Brife Uninformed Review of Two Awesome Tanks: Uwell Crown 2 & Sense Herakles Plus

To get things started I will give you a brief run down on my vaping history. About a year ago I decided to give vaping a go in an effort to quit/reduce my cigarette habit. The first 3 or four months I used Kanger E-Smart kit, which, I will say having tried other products in its class is a good product but I think has been discontinued.

Unsatisfied with the low yield of the little E-Smart 510 rig I looked into stepping up into something better but not sure if I wanted to dive into the deep end (or spend much money). That landed me with a Nautilus mini tank and a VAMO V4 or V5 (cant remember) VV/VW mod. Big improvement. Everything about it, the adjustability, flavor and clouds (relative VAMO only goes to 12/15 watts). A few months later I decided I was going to do it right and get a state of the art (for those 10min) but still not too pricy, set-up, so I got a Kanger Sub Top Tank. Obviously it goes without saying that the extra power brought things to a whole new level. Finally, a contraption that could satisfy my rather heavy smoking habit. However I felt it lacked in one major area, flavor. I tried all the different coils (except the RBA set which I am yet to try my hand at). I knew what seriously good flavor was like from the Nautilus, but I found that the TopTank only with the Clapton coils came into the acceptable realm of what the flavor should be like. After dropping it, replacing the glass, which I still cant get to stop leaking I decided to try out the current highly reviewed tanks. So a little over a week ago I placed an order with DIRECTVAPOR for a Sense Herakles Plus and a Uwell Crown 2. I can saw without question that these two products have delivered far beyond expectations.

Uwell Crown 2:

Built like a tank . I mean this thing is solid. Like the Herakles It came with two atomizers and an extra glass. I found it Vaping really well in the 50 watt area with my favorite juice, Beard 32. The airflow had nice tactile clicks when you open/close it. Simple, well made, delivers great flavor and plenty of vapor.

Sense Herakles Plus:

Once I got this things humming all I can say is wow. It can really output some serious flavor and huge clouds. This tank has three points of adjustment. A bottom airflow, top air flow, and juice flow restrictor. Now I am not %100 sure what the top airflow does, the bottom airflow seems to work as it does on the other tanks I own so I normally leave it opened all the way and adjust the bottom. Now here is the kicker, this thing drinks juice at an unbelievable rate. On top of that, it destroys the battery in my K-Box. The tank was certainly designed for a more powerful mod set-up.

To sum things up, both these products are great. The Herakles however, if you have the hardware to handle it and don't mind buying juice by the gallon takes the cake. It should be noted that the Crown 2, when comparing its efficiency to the Herakles is an outstanding performer with really not that many concessions.

I hope that some of you found this write up informative. I am obviously not very interested in the technical aspects of vaping but from a practical standpoint I hope to have provided some insight.

Nice review.  [emoji4] 

Thanks Tam.

I will try to remember to do a follow up in a week or so if something noteworthy happens or I have other worthwhile insight. One thing I did start to notice today, and I also heard this in a YouTube review is the crown 2 seems to burn through Atomizer rather quickly, more on that to come.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines