New Forum Layout

I'm not a fan of the "latest topics" at the top of the forum. I prefer to go through the subforums and see what is new in each area, having a list at the top of the main page just adds clutter IMO, I just scroll past it and go tho the subforums. Not a big deal on the PC, but the list is "long" on the small screen of my phone. Other than that I like the layout.

5 minutes ago, Squid said:

I'm not a fan of the "latest topics" at the top of the forum. I prefer to go through the subforums and see what is new in each area, having a list at the top of the main page just adds clutter IMO, I just scroll past it and go tho the subforums. Not a big deal on the PC, but the list is "long" on the small screen of my phone. Other than that I like the layout.

Thanks for the feedback. The topics on the front page, is actually a sort of test (we'll monitor over the next 30 days) we're doing. After that I'd like to invite some members to test a new software system we're working on. (That may or may not ever get released) We'll see how things go. Change is annoying, but it can sometimes result in good things :) 

On 2/6/2017 at 2:26 PM, Christopher said:

Thanks for the feedback. The topics on the front page, is actually a sort of test (we'll monitor over the next 30 days) we're doing. After that I'd like to invite some members to test a new software system we're working on. (That may or may not ever get released) We'll see how things go. Change is annoying, but it can sometimes result in good things :) 

It might go without saying, but I'll volunteer to beta test (or even alpha test if you need it) when you get to that point.