Ecigsupply

I found Ecigsupply.com this morning while I was looking around on the net. Has anyone ordered from them? Their prices look almost too good to be true, and you know what "they" say about that!

(I may not have posted this under the correct topic, but wasn't sure where else to put it)Thanks.

Yeah, those prices look pretty good. Seems like they're based out of Phoenix, AZ so I say go for it and give them a try. Not like sending your money to another country where you may have no legal recourse should you need to take action against them. Hopefully they have good customer service, because if they do at those prices they could do a lot of business.

I found Ecigsupply.com this morning while I was looking around on the net. Has anyone ordered from them? Their prices look almost too good to be true, and you know what "they" say about that!

(I may not have posted this under the correct topic, but wasn't sure where else to put it)Thanks.

There's something just not right about that site. I will need to investigate further. :)

It's honestly probably a legit site. Some suppliers just sell VERY cheap to compete with the larger suppliers. Unfortunately after a few customs seizers and warranty issues they often they close down. We saw this happen quite a bit over this last year.

If you are purchasing atomizers etc make sure you verify they are selling legit brands.

There's something just not right about that site. I will need to investigate further. :)

Well, I sent in an order from them this morning around 11am. By 11:30am I received 2 emails; one with the order information and another with a tracking number. So far, so good.

I also noticed that they are offering free shipping for orders over $55.00.

I will give a review here regarding my order when I receive it.

It's honestly probably a legit site. Some suppliers just sell VERY cheap to compete with the larger suppliers. Unfortunately after a few customs seizers and warranty issues they often they close down. We saw this happen quite a bit over this last year.

If you are purchasing atomizers etc make sure you verify they are selling legit brands.

Yeah, they claim to be carrying JOYE and DSE (is DSE a brand?) and that their products are "100% authentic".

I would imagine that if they are "new" that these prices may be "introductory type prices"....OR....business wasn't so good and they are closing out, just not sure. Either way, I'm giving them a shot to see.

But, like Nana said they do seem to be out of stuff...mostly, I noticed they were out of most batteries.

http://www.ecigsupply.com/Shipping-Returns-1.html

Their warranty & return policy is a little shakey. I actually don't think they are an actual distributer but a website that offers it's service to suppliers. Read their section on "How to become an Affiliate"

Anyways, I'm sure its gonna work for you. What did you get?

http://www.ecigsupply.com/Shipping-Returns-1.html

Their warranty & return policy is a little shakey. I actually don't think they are an actual distributer but a website that offers it's service to suppliers. Read their section on "How to become an Affiliate"

Anyways, I'm sure its gonna work for you. What did you get?

I did notice the warranty and return policy and wasn't thrilled, but they claim that is the reason they are selling cheaper.

I wanted to order either the 801 or the 901 but got too scared, lol. Sooo, I ordered another 510 :> (yeah yeah, you guessed it, the PINK one):D

okay guys let me calm your nerves. Yes im a supplier and i could say dont buy from them just buy from me or the vt store. But im not going to do that. I know Chad The owner of ecigsupply.com Hes a nice guy and hes been around about a year. I agree some of his prices are pretty freaking low and i imagine his tactic is to sell more at a lower price etc.. but you dont have to be afraid to buy from chad. hes a decent guy and im actually meeting up with him and chris from cigtechs and rath in virginia for the big vapers meet in march. So if you see something you like on his store. go for it. He will treat you right and is a reasonable fellow within reason. Just paying it forward here. Have a nice day.

JAson

okay guys let me calm your nerves. Yes im a supplier and i could say dont buy from them just buy from me or the vt store. But im not going to do that. I know Chad The owner of ecigsupply.com Hes a nice guy and hes been around about a year. I agree some of his prices are pretty freaking low and i imagine his tactic is to sell more at a lower price etc.. but you dont have to be afraid to buy from chad. hes a decent guy and im actually meeting up with him and chris from cigtechs and rath in virginia for the big vapers meet in march. So if you see something you like on his store. go for it. He will treat you right and is a reasonable fellow within reason. Just paying it forward here. Have a nice day.

JAson

Great!!! Thank you, Jason. Maybe you should talk Chad into becoming a member here :>

Update: I checked my email before going to sleep tonight and found that my package is "in transit"!! So far, I'm very happy with ecigsupply.com. BTW...I didn't order a juice from them, so I won't be able to report back on that. VT has my juice needs met, lol.

JAson

Thanks Jason - it's great to see this kind of honesty.

Thanks Jason. I think it's great that you would support another supplier and I appreciate you giving us the heads up on him. :thumbsup:

Well, I didn't order from ecigsupply, was I was inspired to place an order with Jason after this. After reading the thread about the 302 atty working great on the VP/PT I decied to order some. Jason has a 3 pack for $24.95. Ordered some juice too... 10% discount code and free shipping. :thumbsup:

I received my order from Ecigsupply on Saturday, Jan. 2nd. I probably would have received it a day sooner if not for the holiday. I am quite happy with my order. Everything in my Joye510 kit works great! The price was unbeatable, so if anyone is looking for a Joye510 I would highly recommend them. Their prices may go up, I have no idea, but for now they do seem to be the cheapest I have discovered. (This is not meant to undermine any of the other suppliers out there. I have also ordered from a few of them and have also been quite happy). Thanks :>

I have so far in the last week of deciding to vape ordered from Awesomevapor wordup and VT store even though you pay tinge more than some of the smaller suppliers its good product great juice and safe transactions with great CS plus if theres a problem you can always find these owners right here or a phone call away .

Angel

:innocent:

I have so far in the last week of deciding to vape ordered from Awesomevapor wordup and VT store even though you pay tinge more than some of the smaller suppliers its good product great juice and safe transactions with great CS plus if theres a problem you can always find these owners right here or a phone call away .

Angel

:innocent:

I have ordered juice from about five different suppliers and nothing......nothing.....has compared to the VT juices!! VT is by far my favorite!

• 2 years later...

the prices look kinda average to me, at least on the stuff i buy, in fact, trustfire 18650 flame batteries are about $4 more than vapor galaxy. eGo batteries are about $3 more than goodprophets. their eGo starter kit is about the same price as puresmoker. their emdcc's are the same price as sweet-vapes. boge's are about a buck cheaper per 5-pack. regular xl dual-coil cartomizers are the same price as sweet-vapes. I'm not seeing the huge savings everyone is talking about, maybe i'm just late to this party