Help? Where does this wire go?

It still lights up but when I put it back together, it will not hit. It lights up but won't hit or charge. See the little black wire? Can I solder it and where does it go? Am I crazy for trying? I keep doing this and it's getting expensive. (Don't judge.) See the little translucent flap that is loose? Is that were it goes?

resized.jpg

No judging. Throw that one away and buy another. It's not worth getting hurt over should that one wire not be the only thing wrong with it. That's a Vision Spinner or something similar, right? If so, they're pretty inexpensive to replace -- much cheaper than a hospital bill...

Edited by Tam

After getting a good look at it on my PC screen, I can't help. Sorry to get your hopes up. As mentioned by Tam, looks like a spinner or other variable voltage setup. I never opened one of those, just the straight up ego cells. There were only 3 wires in those, and it was very easy to see where they went.

Not judging but I agree with Tam on this one. Ordering a new one is simple and pretty inexpensive. I'm normally the type of person that uses things up and then uses it again but attempting to repair with this sort of battery that is used so close to your face and hands isn't worth the risk next to the cost. Just food for thought.

Please be careful