Here it is folks the first peek at the crown mini!!

2 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

The crown2 on the rx200,I had the wattage set at 35.5,I downed the temp to 480 I ended up at 440 at 13.9 watts when I took a peek.I will keep you posted . 

OK, if you're happy with it there then I recommend leaving it there.  Personally, I would ramp the watts back up to between 30 and 35 if for no other reason than to get to that temp of 440 degrees a bit quicker.  It shouldn't have a negative effect on your vaping, it will only hit that desired temp faster.  It will also help if you decide you want a warmer vape with a different juice.  You can leave the watts set and bump the temp up a bit.  

The 13.9 watts was what it dialed down to at my set 35.5 watts at the desired temp.sorry i should have been more clear.i check this by gently hitting the fire button once,it does not fire just shows what wattage and temp is actually being vaped when you take a hit.

Just curious to what kind of vapor is produced using these settings..can you post a cloud pic maybe?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PHOTO_20161128_212147.jpgThis is at 45.5 600 degrees.the actual wattage is 29.8 471 degrees.I suck at taking these btw.it took me some tried to get the right lighting where you could see the vapor.i  am in my room so two huge fans pointed at me as well.will try again tomorrow when it quits raining and I can get outside or at least in the garage.I am not a pretty exhaler,ha!

PHOTO_20161128_212213.jpg

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

PHOTO_20161128_212147.jpgThis is at 45.5 600 degrees.the actual wattage is 29.8 471 degrees.I suck at taking these btw.it took me some tried to get the right lighting where you could see the vapor.i  am in my room so two huge fans pointed at me as well.will try again tomorrow when it quits raining and I can get outside or at least in the garage.I am not a pretty exhaler,ha!

PHOTO_20161128_212213.jpg

looks good!

I've found the best way to take a cloud pic is to have someone video the whole cloud blowing sequence..70f97edd0e8e192ac445e391b480ae53.jpg

Then edit a screenshot from the video like this one..much easier than taking a selfie..least it is for me, lol

I think my clouds are pretty tiny compared to that!!!!my lungs kinda ache n looking at that !!!

Lol
Actually it's still a cool vape, not hot at all..plenty of airflow, 100% VG with 2.5mgs of nic..
I think this was with the Dark Horse RDA with a dual 24g Nichrome .25 ohm build around 50-55w if I remember right..
I've found higher wattages require wide open airflow for a cooler vape,
producing good, thick, (and tasty) clouds..very comfortable actually, and relaxing nic hit too..

• 3 weeks later...

update time!!!it does not leak at all,I still have the .25 coil it came with (it runs on original crown coils ) it's super easy to clean,and for once,I'm not dealing with a sub ohm tank that has eighty o rings that are constantly popping off.my take is it is exactly what it is called,a crown mini,allthough now I want a full sized crown,haha.