Wooden drip tip vs glass

I favor almost everything over steel. I always change out all my drip tips. 

I have a couple of jade (stone) tips that are great and look awesome.

I also have some wood tips that are sweet.  Highly polished and smooth. Very nice but they are a short tip so I use an extension to bring them off the tank a bit.

I like glass but they get dirty and funky looking fast.  I like the feel though.

I also use wide mouth delrin and carbon fibre tips. I like them too and a couple are trimmed in steel but they're not my favorite.   

Anuthing but steel

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

I favor almost everything over steel. I always change out all my drip tips. 

I have a couple of jade (stone) tips that are great and look awesome.

I also have some wood tips that are sweet.  Highly polished and smooth. Very nice but they are a short tip so I use an extension to bring them off the tank a bit.

I like glass but they get dirty and funky looking fast.  I like the feel though.

I also use wide mouth delrin and carbon fibre tips. I like them too and a couple are trimmed in steel but they're not my favorite.   

Anuthing but steel

I feel you on the steel,I hated the one on my crown 2.I thought my coils were going bad and it was a funky metallic taste from the steel.plus it was way too wide for my mouth,I prefer long and curved,I've discovered,I picked one like that up from my local vape shop and fell in love!not only was it more comfortable for me,it keeps my lipstick off the tank and I think the flavor is better.I have just ordered a really nice polished Ming wood tip from the store here,also the big Ming tip,that is plastic.I ordered some tips here similar but not quite the same and had some spitback,but I think that will resolve at a higher wattage.where did you pick up the jade?that just sounds delightful !

Here's a couple of my favorite tips:

Frosted acrylic

Wood with extension (notice how short this tip is)

And a delrin tip

I don't have a jade or stone tip with me today

20161008_132935_HDR.jpg

20161008_133044_HDR.jpg

20161008_133638_HDR.jpg

On 10/6/2016 at 8:50 PM, Foofightervapegirl said:

I feel you on the steel,I hated the one on my Crown 2.I thought my coils were going bad and it was a funky metallic taste from the steel.plus it was way too wide for my mouth,I prefer long and curved,I've discovered,I picked one like that up from my local vape shop and fell in love!not only was it more comfortable for me,it keeps my lipstick off the tank and I think the flavor is better.I have just ordered a really nice polished Ming wood tip from the store here,also the big Ming tip,that is plastic.I ordered some tips here similar but not quite the same and had some spitback,but I think that will resolve at a higher wattage.where did you pick up the jade?that just sounds delightful !

OMG, someone else who gets the lip gunk on the drip tip!  My husband can't understand how it happens, but it just DOES.  It hasn't happened since I started using a delrin tip, though, even my lipstick didn't show up on it.  I can't stand the tip from the Crown 2, either.  Just can't believe someone would put a metal drip tip on something that would run so hot (TC).  And the shortness of it, and the delrin tips that came with my iSub, that's something I can't stand, either.  I need a little more length on it.

On 10/8/2016 at 10:15 PM, smacksy said:

I love my delrin drip tips.8ae21241c3b96c2c6e0b094dca08461f.jpgFrom the stock tips that came on my subtanks9749387bab52364581dc3d2a4298a6df.jpgTo the delrin chuff cap that came with my Dark Horse RDA...I haven't found a better Drip Tip yet..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I agree with you on the Darkhorse Tip. Out of the 30+ Rda's i have the Darkhorse hands down is still my favorite and most used.

Loving my wooden drip tip I got here,I was getting crazy spitback with it at every wattage,so I took a tiny pair of manicure scissors and widened the top hole,vaping beautifully ever since,I love it!have my eye on a long jade drip tip from fast tech,it's hole is already as wide as I need it to be haha.but for the price and free shipping and such an easy fix,I have not a single complaint! Plus I have come to hate delrin,off I know,I just don't like the feel of it at all!so good deal all around.I love the smoothness of the polished wood!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error