Well I have just persevered!

I have success fully gone from a 12 nic to a six!I had to keep a couple of different strengths a little while but I have been at six for a month now-and I have had a death,and a horrible break up in the last month.the goal is to get back down to zero.....but I think I will stay at six a good while ,until my life gets back right again,lol before I try lowering again!

On 10/4/2016 at 11:31 AM, Foofightervapegirl said:

I have success fully gone from a 12 nic to a six!I had to keep a couple of different strengths a little while but I have been at six for a month now-and I have had a death,and a horrible break up in the last month.the goal is to get back down to zero.....but I think I will stay at six a good while ,until my life gets back right again,lol before I try lowering again!

Congrats

1 hour ago, VapeMama said:

When I stepped down to 6 mg I stayed there a long time before I dropped any further. Don't rush it, you'll know when the time is right to drop again. Good job on sticking with it!!

Sent from my XT1565 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Yeah,I don't foresee a drop until the crazypants fairy decides to leave my life alone with her mean,mean wand,HahahA. Thanks for the encouragement, it really does help!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error