Semi-brand new to Vaping!

IndicanFire

Hey everyone! I was wondering what would be a good first set-up for a semi-noob? Im a little overwhelmed with all the options and stuff you can get!

I was looking at getting a IPV mini v2? but not sure on what battery and tank and all that i would need to begin!

And when suggesting. Can you please link me to a correct site(s) to buy from and explain the reason behind.

And if someone would be cool enough to explain or point me to a guide to explain ohms, and wires and all that type stuff that would be great.

Also my budget is 150 across the board. everything i need including juice :) 

I've got an IPV mini and... I'm pretty sure the other one is an IPV mini version 2. @Earthling789, do you remember what you talked me into getting? :lol:

They're both very good workhorses but I prefer mods with built in batteries, less hassle for me. In any case, those are fairly old (for vape gear). You might want to get something that has a few more bells and whistles (and more power) to drive the newer tanks and coils.

@Tam I remember talking you into both of them... LOL...  The original IPV mini is 30W and the IPV mini V2 is 70W, but they are identical in size and look, with the exception of a smoked-chrome around the buttons on the V2 (mirrored on the V1). 

The IPV minis are workhorses... I've been using 3 of the V1 in rotation for nearly two years!  The two V2 I have are put up... saving them for a rainy day or hoping they become collectible :)

Now, for the price and features of mods these days, you can get a really good device with far more power and features for $30-50.