Sup Folks, what tank are you using?

At this point in the vape timeline, asking what tank to buy is a bit like asking what car to buy. The amount of options is staggering (even for us to carry) At this point I'm almost going to run my hand along the shelf and let it all dump into a bag and roll with it :lol:

Seems TFV8 is a fairly solid choice and anything by Kanger (not surprising). I've used the Subtank and Nano and while they did produce huge amounts of vapor the heat was always a bit bothersome. My nautilus does get pretty hot to the touch but I find the vapor doesn't often come out all that hot (probably due to plenty of airflow) I think I'll grab a few tanks of the shelf and just see how it goes. 

It took me a few days to get used to the wide style drip tips that come with some of the tanks now. I am using the iSub Apex and the Cleito. I prefer the flavor from the iSub tank over the Cleito. The Cleito can run a bit hot and burns through liquid really fast. Both tanks now offer a RBA deck. I may buy the RBA for the Cleito, I want a little bit more control for flavor on that tank.

I also have the Kanger Drip Box (squonker). Used it quite a bit until I bought the Twisted Messes 2 RDA. Love it!

13 hours ago, Patricia said:

OK Tam I know I am seriously behind times but would you please break down what all the initials stand for and what the difference is please? And since you know my likes so well which do you think I should invest in next? Thank you. And Christopher thank you for asking that question. Its a great way to see what is the best on the shelves right now.

I've seen the wide Bore tips online but how do they vape differently then regular tips?

I think wide bore is a relative term... examples: Not so wide bore... left sub tank mini. right herakles plus.14333103_10202067974016345_4060767013668

Far right is waaaaaay wide bore, but I'd consider all of these wide bore.

14355132_10202067972496307_5031708594831

14359172_10202067972616310_3658290849759

Please pardon my messy nightstand. Left to right the 'wide bore ones are triforce 30mm, velocity rda, triforce 22mm, tfv8, and the monster is a centurion RDA.

RDA- rebuldable drip atomizer

RBA- rebuildable base atomizer (tank vs drip)

Basically for either you build your own coils or buy some and wick it (actually put the cotton thru the coils) yourself.

25 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I love the name Squonker every time I see it lol 

Right? I kinda want to get the Kanger dripbox 160 just to have a less messy rda... Oh and Chris, so far I've killed about half the adams apple so far today thru the centurion, it was also local vape shop approved, it was well liked! I can't wait to try the others!

Edited by hicksvilleshick

• 2 weeks later...

I have start smoking for a few months ago. I using Aspire Nautilus tank. Aspire Nautilus is the perfect tank to introduce you to vaping. It’s small size makes it very portable and ideal for those who want to vape discreetly. This clearomizer also gives a great mouth to lung hit which means it has the same style of draw and inhaling as cigarette smoking. Apart from that I have been sourcing my eliquids from Five Pawns