The chocolate lover's ejuice thread,please leave your fave!

I started this thread for all us chocoholics to share.I have encountered to favorites!cocoa by chocolatier,and death by chocolate by virgin vapor. Cocoa is dark chocolate and when heated is just like ghiardelli dark chocolate hot cocoa,but a little sweeter,in wattage mode it tastes like a dark chocolate tootsie roll.death by chocolate in wattage mode is like eating a 70percent dark cocoa bar,when you heat it, tastes just like a hersheys special dark.interested to see what you leave here....I love chocolate! !!!

Chocolate Lover here :wub:

Chocolate Mint by VapeWild tastes like Ghirardelli's Dark Chocolate Mints deep and rich with good true mint flavor.

Chocolate Strawberry by Central Vapor tastes like fresh garden strawberries dipped in dark chocolate sweet and comforting.

Monkey Business by Central Vapor tastes like ripe bananas drizzled or dunked with Hersey Syrup

@Earthling789 @FXRich Recipes for DYI Chocolate Vapes are awesome also.

Right now I have a chocolate raspberry mix that I'm vaping with 30ml another steeping :D

16 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Yay!!my local vape shop just started carrying vapewild!I am getting down there to get some!!

Enjoy :) They also have a VW "chocolate lab" I have some but haven't tried it yet, they sent it as a sample. I'll let you know if it's decent when I do, but.... I have yet to have a bad juice from VapeWild some I like more than others but that holds true with any company.