Need New Vape

caz1600

I had a sigelei 150w and the tfv8 smok tank. I recently got it stolen from me. I had my mod for over a year and it was my baby. I'm very upset about it being taken. I need a new vape!! I really enjoyed the tank, but I want a new mod (and possibly different tank) that has good battery life and goes up to either 150w or 200w. I want something that'll cloud!! Can someone help me?? I don't need anything fancy neccasarily I just want a reliable set up with good battery life and that clouds!!

I don't want to sound like an a$$, but I'm pretty sure the TFV8 hasn't been on the market for a year... I think it was only released a couple months ago?  The TFV4 has been around for quite some time, though.

If that is the rig you prefer, then why not replace it with the same tank and a similar mod?  If you're looking for a reliable 150W+ mod, I would suggest the Wismec RX200 or RX200S?  They use three batteries and easily handle 200W and any tank you can put on it.

Edited by Earthling789

If you want to produce large clouds, you also need to think of what your e-liquid contains. High or maximum VG is what you'll want, but make sure that your tank and coil will handle a thicker liquid or you'll wind up with harsh dry hits.

I agree with @Earthling789 . The RX200 is a great mod, the RX200S looks even better.  I have not used the TFV8, but if you like it, get another.  I have the TFV4, but it isn't one of my goto tanks.  It is good, but I like the flavor much better from my RBAs.  The TFV tanks for me are more of a cloud chasing tank, than a flavor tank.  The large RBA allows you to make some massive coils on the TFVs, but it is a cost of flavor.

Edited by jasonculp

• 4 weeks later...

Yet another option is the Sigelei Fuchai 213.  It's a bit smaller in size than the RX200 because it's only dual 18650 vs. the RX200's three.  Similar features, similar price, similar functionality (when comparing the Fuchai 213 as opposed to the original 213.  The original 213 is a little higher in price).

Shinyitus bit me in the butt the other day and I picked up a 213.  I like it so far.  Haven't played with all of the features yet.  Shinyitus will likely bite me in the butt again and I'll find myself the proud owner of the RX200S as well. 

In any event, both are decent choices and suitable replacements for the Sigelei 150.