-.- Vision Spinner 2 not charging

Ok, so I'm extremely new to vaping. Just bought my first battery maybe a little over a week ago. Bought it from a local, reputable shop that I love. Got the charger and atomizer or coils or whatever the mouthpiece is called lol. 

Now - since the original purchase, I have gone back and exchanged the battery (after today now) Three times. I have gone through THREE batteries in less than two weeks. 

They charge just fine if I plug it in while the light is still blue during use. If I accidentally use it into the "orange" phase of battery life and plug it in, the charger itself stays green and the battery blinks constantly. I haven't tightened the coil attachment or the charger tightly, especially on this third one because I know that is a common issue. 

Other than buying a completely different battery (suggestions welcome lol) what can I do? Can I reset it somehow? 

Cheers 

A

The Spinner 2 had(has) charging issues.  Some people hacmve said that you must use a "Vision" charger in order for it to charge correctly however even that didn't work for me.  I had a couple that worked fine with any charger and a couple that you had to connect then disconnect and reconnect in order for them to charge.  I read a lot on this and never found a resolution.  Vision claimed it was never a problem and the rest of us were crazy. Meanwhile we all suffered.

I have long since switchedto different equipment so I'm not much help but if connecting and reconnecting doesn't work then I would suggest changing to another brand.  Im surprised this is still an issue since this was a big deal maybe 1 1/2 years ago.

To add to BeBop's info... there were a LOT of Vision Spinner II "clones" released into the market in the past year, and even reputable shops may have purchased these knock-off's thinking they were genuine articles.  These knock-off's are inferior to the genuine Vision products, and have spotty operation on charging, especially if charging from "dead".

If you do have a genuine product, Bebop's advice of connecting them to the charger, wait for the blink or lights-out condition, then disconnect from the charger, wait a moment, then re-connect to the charger... this will continue the charge cycle... usually... 

If you simply must have an eGo-style battery, I would suggest changing brands to KangerTech, JoyeTech, Innokin, or Smok... but I highly recommend a variable-voltage / variable-wattage box-style battery over the eGo-style for reliability.  Even tiny units like the eLeaf nano are VERY small and lightweight (even though they are box-style, rather than pen-style), yet still provide 1000mAh (or higher).

I loved the original Vision Spinner, which I still use as a back up when I'm out and about. Bought two or three Vision Spinner 2s when they first came out and had nothing but problems with mine. Eventually, I traded them in for bigger capacity batteries that are VV and VW, yet are just as easy to use.