Need To Start vaping soon..

12 minutes ago, CharlotteSherman said:

I was expecting positive response from the community members..Still waiting for replies.

It's Memorial Day and a three day holiday for many. I think people might be sleeping in so they're not on the computer yet. By my time zone it's now 6:28 am (MDT). You time stamp shows your original post was at 3:30 am my time when I was still asleep. Give people time to wake up, have some coffee, and turn on their PCs before they start getting ready for their holiday preparations with family and friends. I'm sure others will be along shortly but I wouldn't expect a lot of responses today -- it'll probably be slow coming in.  :) 

That said, do you have any specific questions you want to ask? "How vaping can help me out? Please guide.. " doesn't give us much to go on. While I'm not a medical professional or a scientist, I can't say how taking in nicotine in any form can be healthy for your baby. Vaping is probably less harmful than traditional cigarettes that carry more than 4000 carcinogens though. After trying nearly every smoking cessation aid on the market and by prescription, vaping has been the only method that got me off the analogs (cigarettes) and I'm over four years smoke-free.

I am not a doctor or work in the medical field, but just as precaution I would not vape large clouds in the same room with your baby. I would also, as with smoking, would not vape while you are pregnant or breast feeding. The unknowns are not worth the risk. Vaping is better for you than smoking and there are studies that have proven that. There are no studies about pregnancy and vaping. Most of us take the stance that is better error on the side of caution when it comes to this.

You and your baby need oxygen and nutrients.  

Your baby can't make that decision yet so you have to make it for him/her. Anything you can do to boost your health is favorable. Smoking cigarettes is bad for your health as it reduces oxygen, a necessary component in nutritional health.  Ask your doctor what he/she thinks.  Be honest with them in regard to your intentions to smoke.  They can help you.