Buying Vape Again

mwenmenm

OK, so I got the Distrupter mod and two 2000mAh batts for $40 with shipping and insurance.  And the subtank mini package for $32. So, if that is all good, not clones etc. not doing too bad. I find the deal a bit hard to believe, as I mostly only saw that the Distrupter and/or subtank mini were either out of stock or going for more elsewhere. 

Now, on to Juice. Any site suggestions? I will get a tobacco flavor and another. I remember when I vaped in the past I stopped buying tobacco flavors all together. But, might as well start where I am leaving off, with tobacco. 

Many of us love Fadora Vapor's flavors. Our own @Compenstine is the owner and he'll work with you until the cows come home to get you the right flavor that you want. His Birthday Cake flavor is amazing as is his Cinnamon Spice that has real bits of cinnamon if you want it that way.

EC Blends is also a very good vendor that I've been a customer of for quite a few years now. They have every flavor imaginable including pizza and roast beef. LOL

I will start there. Thanks again for your help, Tam. Even though I went with other gear, your in-depth responses were very helpful to me sorting out what I wanted. 

Thanks to all of you, will let you know how it goes when I get the goods!! :)

Got the Innokin and the thing is a brick. Should be built to last. But now I need to get a couple pens for portability. There goes the budget LOL. 

Still waiting on tank from China, so nothing to report. 

So, using the Innokin Disrupter with the Kangertech sub tank mini. And just great no problems. I was worried that it might not be mouth to lung enough for me but, no, just fine. I am using 50/50 blend of juice at 13 watts. with the 1.2 ohm coil. 

Thanks for your help folks. 

If you are looking for portability you could try the Subvod, at around $25 you get everything but the juice. The best part is they use the same coil as the Subtank mini, which you already have. I use a Subvod when I ride my bike and it works great.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like vape wild ejuices (vapewild.com) they have many many choices and great prices. Their sample pack of 6 10ml bottles is $16.99 you might try them. They also have coupons if you google but the first time you order use WELCOME10 and you get 10%off right away. They always send 2 or 3 extra 10ml bottles (free) with all their orders too.

On 5/29/2016 at 9:44 PM, Tam said:

You can change the battery if one goes bad but what about the whole mod? You'll definitely want a back up or five anyway.  :)  We're serious about strongly "recommending" many back ups. I've once had four fail before getting one that worked when I was away from home.

For non TC mods with built in battery I really love my Eleaf iStick 50W, it sports a 4400 mAh battery so you really don't need to recharge for 3 - 5 days depending on your vaping habits. For TC with a built in battery, the Coolfire 4 is a nice little mod. Both are pass throughs so you can charge and vape at the same time as well. 

Have you seen this new eleaf  it looks interesting

Authentic Eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh TC VW APV Mod

it's a preorder

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10011027/5202900-authentic-eleaf-ipower-80w-5000mah-tc-vw-apv-mod

18 minutes ago, Edna said:

Have you seen this new eleaf  it looks interesting

Authentic Eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh TC VW APV Mod

it's a preorder

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10011027/5202900-authentic-eleaf-ipower-80w-5000mah-tc-vw-apv-mod

You need to stop looking at the shiny, you're bad for my wallet. Are you taking lessons from @Earthling789? Just ordered two. *sighs*

3 minutes ago, Tam said:

You need to stop looking at the shiny, you're bad for my wallet. Are you taking lessons from @Earthling789? Just ordered two. *sighs*

Actually it's all your fault...You guys said get back ups for back ups and I'm in panic mode after reading the deeming stuff!

1 minute ago, Edna said:

Actually it's all your fault...You guys said get back ups for back ups and I'm in panic mode after reading the deeming stuff!

No need to panic... yet. We still have some time, but getting back ups is never a bad thing.  :)

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

No need to panic... yet. We still have some time, but getting back ups is never a bad thing.  :)

If I read it right after Aug 1 things will be hard to buy I just don't want to be caught with my pants down because that would be ugly  :D

No honestly, I just quit smoking and I don't have much stockpiled so I'm attacking it with fury as best I can. I'm trying to get juice so I can make my own and learn to build so I have tanks/drippers ...No more analogs for this girl

16 minutes ago, FXRich said:

You will probably have another 2 years to get backups for your backups.

OH PHEW!

Note to self....Tone down panic mode now :)