Something I have noticed....

We'll I have started priming my coils with pure vg.I vape pure vg. Before bed,because as we know,nicotine is a stimulant,and I have insomnia.I have noticed that this helps high by juices wick better.the new kanger coils totally stand up to it!I have not had to dilute my by even once!I have also noticed this yells flavors stay truer.just felt like sharing:)btw I am oh sensitive so needless to say the most pg i vape is 20.

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

If you are sensitive to PG maybe you should try some non PG juice, I don't know anyplace that sells it, but I haven't really looked either. I DIY my juice and have made some non PG juice, with flavoring that has a 55% water and 45% alcohol base, I have to use a little more flavor than if I use a PG based flavor, but that's just me. My nic base is VG so there is no PG in it.

I am doing some looking, a liitle pg does not bother me but if I go above 20percent for longer than a couple of days,I encounter trouble.needless to say I don't go there.I am sensitive to of in things found in food  to like vanilla extract, other extracts used for baking ect.I am looking to start diy soon, I like to know exactly what I am getting no holds barred if ya get me.am tryinv to come off nic completely it just varies for me right now.sone days are zero,sone days are three,and like I said only pure vg before bed.

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

I know one person who buys VG at the health food store, and mixes grocery store flavoring to it. Don't know how healthy the flavoring is to use but if you look at what it has in it you can find some that is not PG based. Most I believe are water/alcohol based. VG is actually fairly cheap, and flavoring is not that expensive, so it might be a alternative to straight VG. The non PG flavors I get I buy online. When buying flavoring you have to pay a lot of attention to what's in it. I normally use about 20% flavoring, but when using a non PG flavor I usually go about 25%, it seems to take a little more when its non PG.

A little bit of advice.  When looking for VG, try to make sure it is kosher.  Don't know what makes the difference, but any non-kosher VG I used from health food stores made the juices taste pretty bad.  

I get my PG and Kosher VG from Bulk Apothecary, always a good clean a pure taste. When I first started making juice for myself I used what you can get at Wally World, it always left a film in my mouth and like a build up in the back of my throat.