Did Kangertech change their coils

Most of the new ones are round, you can still find the horizontal coils sometimes, but not very often, I like the old 1.2 horizontal coils, because they seem to taste better, and can be easily rebuilt. Sweetvapes had them for a few days but out of stock now, VapeNW is also out of stock, except for the Ni200. I order them when I can find them. Keep your eyes open for them they are getting harder to find.

They are there but out of stock. Yes the round ones will work, last week I got 2 boxes from Sweet vapes before they ran out, should have ordered more. I have 8 boxes now but plan to buy more when I see someone has them.

http://vapenw.com/by-brand/kanger/subtank-occ-organic-cotton-coil-by-kangertech-kanger

Edited by FXRich

I've been having a hard time finding the 1.2 Ohm horizontal cols too...  GearBest had them on sale a while back, and I ordered 8 boxes, but I'd like to stock up with even more if I could find them again for $5/box!  I should have ordered 20 boxes when they were on sale....  SweetVapes has them occasionally, too... and the last 6 boxes I bought from them were only $8/box?

I like the horizontal coils too... I have several boxes of vertical coils, but they just don't last as long, can't be re-wicked (as easily), and don't taste as good as the horizontals. 

At least the heads can be rebuilt... so if worse comes to worse, we can always rebuild them and keep vaping with a drop-in coil... and there's always the RBA decks, too...