RDA for MTL - Current Generations

I would like a recommendation for a newer generation RDA that is likely to be widely available - or even at b&m stores. I care about flavor and I mostly MTL so it will need the option for some restricted air flow however once in a while I will DL so it needs to be adjustable. I plan on doing a 1.5 to 1.8 ohm build. I would prefer not to search all over creation for older units that are difficult to find. Just something that is current, fits the bill and has good build quality. Price is not a factor. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Aspire Nautilus mini is a good MTL tank. It almost opens up enough for DL, but not quite. There is no build deck for it, but the factory coils are quite good, they come in 1.8 and 1.6 ohm. Every shop I have been in my local area has them in stock.

Aspire Nautilus mini is a good MTL tank. It almost opens up enough for DL, but not quite. There is no build deck for it, but the factory coils are quite good, they come in 1.8 and 1.6 ohm. Every shop I have been in my local area has them in stock.

I really would prefer an RDA. I have used the Nautalis Mini but it has trouble wicking high VG

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have the drip box. It does work on other devices. Well, at least I tried it for awhile. I didn't notice any leaking.

You could try the Twisted Messes. That was recommended to me. The Dot Com is also popular right now and seems to be receiving good reviews.

Interesting problem.  Not much call for an RDA for MTL.  I actually don't know of one but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  I feel your pain as most RTAs don't like beyond about 30/70 vg ratio.  I only have a couple of RDAs so I'm not an expert by any means but I've tried  few and they all fall short on MTL.  

Sounds like you you might enjoy the H357 - a terrific MTL dripper but is not a great DL hit.  But the flavor is great and you can have them customized for whatever juice you drip.  They are not exactly new and have been out for maybe a couple of years.  (At least I hope they are still around).