Reuleaux RX200 slight qwerk.

I have the Rx200 and did the 3.10 update that makes it do 250 Watts. Now when I change my batteries it will change wattage. I run 70 Watts with a .2 ohm dual coil. I change the batteries and it jumps to 70.1 Watts. Is there a fix for this other than reverting back to the 3.0 update?

Thanks.

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk 2

Once you update sometimes you can't go back. If the update only makes it capable of 250w instead of 200w why bother, I personally don't know anybody that vapes at 100w much less 250w, is the update suppose to do anything else, besides up the watts?

FXRich is right... most firmware updates aren't reversible.  This is one reason I never update firmware on anything until after I see how it affects others first, lol.  Jumping/dropping 0.1W isn't a horrible thing... yeah, it shouldn't do that, but I would report the "bug" to Wismec and hopefully they'll release V3.10.1 or 3.11 soon, which will fix those issues?

On a personal note, I've been considering an RX200 (for the battery power/longevity), but keep talking myself out of it because I rarely go above 30W, and every mod I have is capable of those outputs... and when I want to go higher, I have several mods that do 75W+, including TC mods, so I have no real use for anything that exceeds 75W   I'll probably pick one up on sale, though, someday, lol

Oh. I thought you should be able to revert back to a previous firmware, since all you are doing is replacing the files (or data) that tells it what it can do and how to do it. Could be wrong (not the first time).

Anyway, No, The 0.1 Watt change isn't that bad its just annoying. And, I dunno, Why update anything past its factory wattage? Cause you can. :D

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk 2

Can understand the cause you can thing, done it many times myself, and sometimes I regret it, sometimes not. I'm waiting for Kanger to come out with the update for the 120w mod, it doesn't always ask if a new coil has been put on, sometimes it seems to auto sense it and locks it in.

14 hours ago, FXRich said:

Once you update sometimes you can't go back. If the update only makes it capable of 250w instead of 200w why bother, I personally don't know anybody that vapes at 100w much less 250w, is the update suppose to do anything else, besides up the watts?

Rich,

Im 99% sure you can go back in updates with the RX200.Also with the updates you can download different fonts for it