Crazy Juice Deals

At my local vape shop they are selling 500ml of juice for $30, they aren't in bottles, they are in jars. I had an idea to buy 50 10ml bottles and sell them for $2 a piece and make $100, $70 profit. What do you guys think! :)

I think I can buy 10 ml glass bottles with drippers for under a dollar. Why would I want to spend $2?

Also, you posted this same thing in two other boards. Stop spamming the forum with the same post.

Edited by Tam

Glass bottles are not free, you neglected to add the price of the bottle to your cost. When you transfer the 500ml to 10ml bottles you will get some waste, you also didn't add other costs, like labels, transportation costs, and unforeseen cost. At $2.00 per bottle you would be lucky to break even. Also your customers would only have one flavor and one nic strength to chose from.

50 glass bottles from suppliers can run you from $35-60.  99% of the time, they are not clean or sanitized, so you'd also have to have them properly cleaned if you don't have a bottle washer at home.  This is time and/or extra expense, and your time is money also. 

FXRich is correct on the additional cost of labels, time to print them, and sitting on product while you're trying to sell it is also costly.  50 10ml bottles (of the same flavor/nic-strength) are hard to move, even for a retailer... trust me!  Honestly, you'd be lucky to make $20, and more realistically breaking-even or having a loss!

Furthermore... selling a re-packaged product for profit is not really kosher (moral), and in some instances illegal if the product you're re-packaging is trademarked or licensed by the original manufacturer.... even if it is a house-brand from the local shop...

Edited by Earthling789