Kanger Drip Box Clouds

So I picked up the Kangertech Drip Box kit and so far I love it. My only question with it is, when watching some unboxing vids on YouTube these guys are opening up, priming and vaping away. They're producing crazy clouds out of the box while I'm sitting here not even making half of that. What am I doing wrong??

Editing is a wonderful thing, but I'd say many of these guys in the videos are using pure VG to get maximum cloud, and they probably had already played with the settings to know the optimum for their coil/juice combo.

If you are using the .2 coils that came with it you will need a good 20A battery. Samsung, LG, and Sony all make good 20A batteries. Personally I prefer the LG HG2 but other people have different preferences. A high VG juice with 80VG/20PG would also help with the cloud making.

What you could try is disconnect one of the coils, at 60w with a .2 coil your voltage should be about 3.4 volts and about 17A draw on the battery, if you disconnect one of the coils your resistance would be .4 ohms, you could get more voltage and draw less amps from the battery.

• 1 month later...

Fire65Fighter,

How do you like the squeeze tank (squonker)(sp) that bottom loads the juice? I am looking at this as a mod to use at home. I think I would be worried that it would leak in my purse.

Thanks