Anyone have ideas where......

If you have some old coils hanging around you can try the o-rings from them, that's what I use. or maybe you might have some old drip tips you don't use.

Some hardware stores carry o-rings

Edited by FXRich

+1 on the hardware store!  I picked up a bag of 25 o-rings which were the perfect size for most of my drip-tips from the local True-Value.  Actually, they fit all of them, but some are a bit more snug, some a bit loose, but the majority fit perfectly.

@FXRich A good idea on the o-rings from old coils.  The coils for my Subtank Minis (the ones at the top of the threads) look very close to the correct size, when compared side-by-side to the ones taken off the Subtank drip-tips.

I guess I need to figure out what size they really are.  I am sure they are metric.  I sell o-rings as part of my job, in fact I sold $2500 of them of a special EPDM that is peroxide cured today.

What material do y'all think they should be made of?  Most of ours are just plain old Buna-Nitrile 70 duro.  I don't stock very many metric and the ones I do are all way too big.

I really don't know what the best material would be, Buna is the cheapest and chemically compatible, but Silicone would probably be better.