Trying this out

Hey guys and gals. Bought my first vape pen today in hopes to eliminate my 1.5-2 tins of dip per day. I miss having white teeth and the wife hates kissing me most of the time. Was reading on here and a few other sites Google directed me to and it seems that this could work. So here goes nothing. 

I picked up an $18 Rejuve pen kit and some 24mg American Blend juice (not sure the brand). I'm a total noob and up until yesterday while reading online about ways to quit I thought it was the dumbest thing ever (not to offend anybody). I asked the guy what the difference between all the devices was and basically he said how much $$ do you want to sink in it. Was he right? IDK. I really didn't do any research. This was more of an impulse attempt. Looking to do some more research today. 

That kit will get you started.  If it doesn't satisfy you we can steer you in the right direction.

if you're serious about quitting then the game is finding something that really satisfies your cravings until you can actually break free of the chemical addiction.  Be prepared to try a few things, change juices and nic levels and do some experimenting.  You have a great adventure ahead of you.  It works!  You can be free of tobacco (and a ton of other chemicals) Good luck!  

I knew I wasn't breaking the bank with this kit but I was kinda worried that it might just be some knockoff unit. The smokeshop itself is kinda sketchy but they have the cigars I like at the cheapest prices haha. 

Thanks @Bebop for the words of encouragement. I'm looking to have some fun with this at the same time. 

What Bebop said is spot on. You'll need to try several different things until you hit on the right combination of battery, tank, flavor of e-liquid, nic level (depending on the tank and coil resistence), and a few other things. Vaping is so subjective that what's right for one person will not work for another, only you will be able to tell what's right for you.

One piece of advice we give to everyone -- and nearly everyone ignores until it happens to them -- is to get back ups. Get back ups for your back ups and back ups for those. Seriously, you'll never have too many back ups. I once went through four batteries, a couple of tanks and several new coils while I was out and about. Thankfully I had one rig that worked until I got home and that was just for a two hour trip. It's a great piece of mind if you don't need them and a means to stay off cigarettes or chew when you do.  :)