Popping

grannygr

Some juices will pop and sizzle more than others, especially if they have water in it In another post you said you have a Kanger dripbox,  You might be pumping too much juice and flooding it, that can cause popping too.

That very well could be. Guess I'm just worried I'll end up burning a coil up.

I don't drip, but with a saturated coil you should be able to get at least 3 or 4 good hits before you have to wet the wick again. You will have to get used to it and that takes a little time. Other people on here drip maybe one of them can tell you more than I can about how often you have to wet the wick, a lot of it probably depends on how deep your well is, and how much juice is available to be wicked before you pump it again. The popping is no big deal, my subtanks do it quite often.

On 4/1/2016 at 3:19 AM, Fire65fighter said:

That very well could be. Guess I'm just worried I'll end up burning a coil up.

With a little experience you'll be able to tell when you need to add more juice. You'll get a harsher vape, that's a clear indicator when you're new to it. I usually got 5 - 7 hits before needing to add but it depends on how long of a draw you take. Saturate wick well but don't drown it. When the quality of vapor goes down or you get a harsh hit, that's when to add more. You won't burn the coil unless you dry burn too long, the more likely thing is that you'll burn the wick, which would be very unpleasant but you'll just need to rewick the coil then. Hope that helps.  :)