cant decide on a tank! any suggestions???

i have decided im going to buy the joyetech cuboid 150w. i cant decide on a tank as there are to many out there, all with great reviews. i have narrowed it down to:  aspire clieto, uwell crown, and tfv4. i am vaping on a budget so the tfv4 probably isnt really for me. i need a solid all around good tank and something that every once in a while i can mess around with and have some really big clouds. nothing that performs in super low watts like 20 - 40 watts. i would like something that is best in 50 - 100w probably. any suggestions are greatly appreciated. also what coils do you suggest for any tanks you recommend??

also how is the tobbeco super tank? 

thank you so much for any help given it will be greatly appreciated.

The Uwell Crown has had a lot of good reports, it also has SS316 coils and the mod you have chosen has a SS TC mode so that would be a good match. The tfv4 has had a lot of reports of bad coils from the factory. If you have a little patience someone will show up that has both tanks and can tell you more than me about them.

33 minutes ago, FXRich said:

The Uwell Crown has had a lot of good reports, it also has SS316 coils and the mod you have chosen has a SS TC mode so that would be a good match. The tfv4 has had a lot of reports of bad coils from the factory. If you have a little patience someone will show up that has both tanks and can tell you more than me about them.

ok thanks man. i got all the time the world gives me hahah

I would avoid the tfv4. I'm one that is having issues with the coils. No bueno.

I would suggest looking into the triforce from cloud chasers, I have 2 and they have been fantastic. I just got the 30mm Saturday to go on my rx200 for while at work. Plenty of airflow. Flavor is fanatic, will cloud out my whole house easily. That being said I do like the tfv4's having the upper air inlet, so that herkales might be a winner too, I've just never used one.