Black Note Segato?

Hey guys I'm thinking about trying the black note Segato e juice! I hear it's the best tobacco flavored juice there is.. I am new to vaping  and coming off of smoking a pack a day Marlboro reds! I have an Innokin Coolfire 4 with 2 Aspire Nautilus tanks. Any input on this juice? Is there anything better in terms of tobacco taste? I want the closest taste to the real cigarette that I can get! Thanks in advance!

image.png

From personal experience and also that of so many others we've helped along on this forum, I have one bit of advice for you when it comes to any flavor:

Try it for yourself.

I'm not trying to be non-helpful, but everyone tastes juice in a different way, it's all so subjective. What I think is the greatest tasting juice in the world, someone else will say it tastes like wet socks to them. Four people can say this is the best tasting tobacco juice out there but it may taste awful for you. The only way to find out is for you to try it for yourself. If they have it in a small size, buy it to try it. Then, if you like it, buy it in a bigger bottle. Just know that if you let it sit for a week or so (this is called steeping by some), the flavor will deepen and get richer, you'll also probably taste different notes that will come out with time.

16 hours ago, Glock40Cal said:

Hey guys I'm thinking about trying the black note Segato e juice! I hear it's the best tobacco flavored juice there is.. I am new to vaping  and coming off of smoking a pack a day Marlboro reds! I have an Innokin Coolfire 4 with 2 Aspire Nautilus tanks. Any input on this juice? Is there anything better in terms of tobacco taste? I want the closest taste to the real cigarette that I can get! Thanks in advance!

I will have to second what @Tam says.  I have found very few juices that other people rave about, and I like too.  I given away so much e-liquid that I bought on someone's suggestion and didn't like it.  Try to find places that have samples.  I usually start with the smallest bottle they have and test it.

Just another suggestion.  It seemed like when I switched from tobacco flavors to a totally different profile such as fruity flavors is when I really turned the corner with cravings.  I know many people use tobacco flavors for years, and enjoy it, but for me it made a huge difference.  I loved smoking, I still love the smell of second hand smoke, but I can tell you that the taste is now terrible to me!  When I quit I was between 2-1/2 and 3 packs a day.