510 Losing Taste And Punch

tikiburii

Hi - I'm coming up on 5 days without analogs, but my 510 sure doesn't seem to have the punch it gave me on the 1st day or so. I'm swapping out carts, using 18mg juice, direct dripping and still not getting what I did the 1st coupla days. Waiting for the PO to deliver some fresh juice. Anybody else experience this??

Tiki

Have you cleaned your atomizer at all? Do you, at least, set your atomizer on some paper towels at night so that whatever built up juice can drain out? I've been using my 510 for about three weeks now, and it's working perfectly. I'm hoping to get another week or two out of this atomizer (yes, I'm still using my 1st) but they do need to be maintained.

I kinda had the same experience. With me, I think a lot of it was pshycological though. Once the "newness" of the 510 wore off, and I realized "hmmm, this ISNT exactly the same as analogs", I kinda was having some doubts, and it just wasnt satisfying me enough. After thinking it through, and toking on an analog, which tasted like crap, I KNEW ecigs were way better. Unfortunately, they are machines, and have good production days and bad days. Analogs just have to burn.

I kinda had the same experience. With me, I think a lot of it was pshycological though. Once the "newness" of the 510 wore off, and I realized "hmmm, this ISNT exactly the same as analogs", I kinda was having some doubts, and it just wasnt satisfying me enough. After thinking it through, and toking on an analog, which tasted like crap, I KNEW ecigs were way better. Unfortunately, they are machines, and have good production days and bad days. Analogs just have to burn.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. Maybe some stronger juice will help. I still have some analogs left, but I'd rather not go there. Almost out of juice, too. I'm puffing on the 510 constantly, too. Thanks

Tiki

I would clean it .There is residue build up that insulates the element and also imparts a taste.There are a lot of ways posted to clean them ,I use denture tabs then several rinses in hot water from my coffee maker.I am using my first attomizer that is five months old along with four others I switch off as the flavor and vapor degrade.

If you've only had it a week then it's probably fine. You might just be getting used to the throat hit now, taking it up to 24mg may help as that's a good starting point for many first timers. Some atomizers do go bad very quickly but it's not common as much with 510's these days. If you've already blown the atomzier out letting it sit over night will pretty much do the same thing, just slower.

If you've only had it a week then it's probably fine. You might just be getting used to the throat hit now, taking it up to 24mg may help as that's a good starting point for many first timers. Some atomizers do go bad very quickly but it's not common as much with 510's these days. If you've already blown the atomzier out letting it sit over night will pretty much do the same thing, just slower.

Time is not relevant ,when I use Johnson Creek mine plug up in a day.Some flavors leave more residue than others.Dripping I would think would cause one to load quicker as well.

Hi tiki, don't give up. I know it can be frustrating when your e-cig isn't performing like you want. Chris is right, you may want to bump up your mg to 24. That seemed to work for me. PM me if you need any help.

Hi tiki, don't give up. I know it can be frustrating when your e-cig isn't performing like you want. Chris is right, you may want to bump up your mg to 24. That seemed to work for me. PM me if you need any help.

Thanks! I really appreciate that, Jeff. Fortunately, I have some work for the next coupla days to keep me busy. Hopefully, when I get home tomorrow there'll be a package of new strong potency juices in the mail box.

Waiting for the PO to deliver some fresh juice.

Funny - On a antique motorcycle forum, PO refers to 'previous owner'. I'm sure glad I figured out that PO refers to our beloved 'post office' here. lol

When I put down the stinkies, I found 36 to be too much, 18 caused me to vape every 2nd breath, 24 was just right. I don't recall a big change in throat-hit between the 3, mainly just the difference in nic intake. (too much in the mouth with 36, too little in the bloodstream with the 18, at the time). I am happily vaping 11 now, with plenty good throat-hit.

So, I'd say either you have 2 bad parts or keenan was spot-on.

I have recently read that there are a few different 510s out there true Joye510s, DSE510s, and fake 510s(?). So You might want to tell where you got it.

Congrats on reaching the point of no return and good luck to you on your journey.

I think a lot of my dissatisfaction was in the 18 mg I was using. Received a package of new juices from VT- thanks for the turbo delivery, guys :thumbsup: I'm now vaping 24 mg and having a good consistent vape. I also noticed at work yesterday with my last cart of pre-filled 11mg I was getting a good throat hit. Mainly, I think my problem was just inhaling 24/7 on the thing and the body just becoming accustomed to it - I only vaped sporadically at work. I got my 510 from e- smokey treats. It's a Joye and don't think its a knockoff

Have another package waiting for me from @ the PO from healthcabin - WOW, less than a week in delivery time from China. Can't wait to try out their Red Bull and Green Tea.

I'll tell you this, though, those 2 drags I had of an analog the other day were absolutely wretched - man, how did I ever enjoy those things :rofl:

Vaping on!

Tiki

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi - I'm coming up on 5 days without analogs, but my 510 sure doesn't seem to have the punch it gave me on the 1st day or so. I'm swapping out carts, using 18mg juice, direct dripping and still not getting what I did the 1st coupla days. Waiting for the PO to deliver some fresh juice. Anybody else experience this??

Tiki

i got the same problem in the beginning, fluff your filter, charge your battery, take longer, slower vapes, and i used 24 mg juice. i smoked analogs for 45 years, up to three packs a day, hang in i am free now, small withdrawal symptomw are worth putting up with to be free : :lol:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i got the same problem in the beginning, fluff your filter, charge your battery, take longer, slower vapes, and i used 24 mg juice. i smoked analogs for 45 years, up to three packs a day, hang in i am free now, small withdrawal symptomw are worth putting up with to be free : :lol:

Thanks :) I'm vaping heartily today with my 24 mg juices. I got some Mentha flavor too - wasn't really a menthol smoker, but would enjoy few every now and then - man, this stuff tastes like toothpaste :|