Cool fire 1 problem with atlantis 2 tank?

Moldorga

Been using the Cool Fire 1 for about 6 months now, replaced the tank once before with some Kanker product, now I've bought the Atlantis 2, Aspire. After attaching the tank, waiting for the juice to soak and attempting to fire the Cool Fire 1 the on/off/fire button shines a solid green light for 7ish seconds and the vape does not fire. My battery is charged, the machinery is freshly cleaned, and while the Atlantis 2 is not attached or any other tank is attached the device fires appropriately. I looked for a while and can't find similar issues, or don't understand the problem well enough to identify similar issues. Any idea what's wrong?

It sounds like your coil is to low of an OHM rating for the device. The Cool Fire is only rated for a coil down to 1.2 OHMs.

What OHM coil are you using?

Edit: This is where I found the OHM cut off for the device: http://vapingcheap.com/innokin-cool-fire-1-review/

Quote From Review: I could not find any specs for the Cool Fire I which indicated its minimum firing resistance however, I doubt that his device would fire anything lower than 1.2 ohms. I did use the Cool Fire with a 1.2 ohm rebuildable atomizer and it did fire, although I found that I experienced a better vape with the iClear 30S.