New all around...

hicksvilleshick

I considered the nebox, liked the size, juice capacity, and that it runs up to 60w. But not being able to clean the tank easily is what pushed me to the kbox mini. Some day when I'm feeling a bit rich or stumble into a deal I might pick one up but most of the reviews I saw complained of them leaking so let us know how that holds up for you.

I tend to kill large amounts of juices too. I found me a juice I love and yeah, I get ridiculous with it. Lol. So far no complaints about the kbox mini kit. I'm pleased with it. I wish the display was bigger, but I'm spoiled from the large display on the fuchai.

• 5 months later...

Hi every body.

Just got Kanger SUBVOD Starter Kit with TOPTANK Nano,

The tank is dripping badly through air flow hols.  Drip tip and tank it self gets so hot that it almost imposible to vape. Is this normal or the kit is defective?    I'm new in vaping  and seeking for advise. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, VanG said:

Hi every body.

The tank is dripping badly through air flow hols.  Drip tip and tank it self gets so hot that it almost imposible to vape. Is this normal or the kit is defective?    I'm new in vaping  and seeking for advise. Thanks in advance.

No, that's not normal. I would take it back to the store you bought it from and have them troubleshoot it for you. If you got it from an online vendor, send them an email to see if they can help you. Your tank should not be leaking like that and it could be dangerous to continue to use.

2 hours ago, VanG said:

Hi every body.

One thing I've noticed lately is a lot of my Kanger subtank coils have been shipped with an extra o-ring on the bottom of the coil... especially those with white o-rings.  If you don't remove the second/additional o-ring, the coil won't seal properly in the base, and will leak like crazy.  Remove your coil and double-check the base of the coil, as  well as the tank's base for an additional o-ring or any debris that may prevent a good seal! 

Earthling is right on the o-rings, factory installed coils aren't always right. Your heat problems are a different matter, I have 2 Subvods and when I use the .5 coils they tend to make the tank pretty hot. If you use the 1.2 or the 1.5 coils the heat will be less. Change the coil and your problems might end.