Aspire Pegasus (? spelling)

Hey Everybody!

Since the fiasco with my NEBox, I've decided to get myself a new setup for my birthday next month.  I'm really impressed by what I've read about the Aspire Pegasus box mod.  Went in to one of my vape shops today to buy another coil for my Kanger, and the lady that owens the shop said she loved hers, and was trying to talk her brother out of HIS!! :)

Are any of you familiar with this mod?  I want to put a nice TFV4 tank on it so I can adjust the airflow.  Thoughts?

The Pegasus looks like a good choice, but not the TFV4 for a tank, from what I have read on them they need a lot of power, and 70 watts might not be enough for some of the coils. I would recommend either the Aspire Triton2 or the Kanger subtank Mini. Just my opinion.

I have both the Triton 2 and the Subtank Mini and by far, I prefer the Triton. It's the best thing for mouth to lung hits and it's consistent every time. I liked it so much I bought two more. The Subtank seems to run hot on the 1.5 ohm coil, even when I build on the RBA part, it's still not hitting right for me. YMMV

33 minutes ago, GRLSNGR said:

Thanks ya'll!!!  I sure do appreciate the input.  I'll take a look at that Triton tank today!!!

Merry Christmas!!

GRLSNGR

Make sure to get the Triton 2 and not just the Triton if you decide to go that way. The original Triton gave me all kinds of problems after the first few tanks. The Triton 2 (version 2) fixed those and is much better imo. I like to use it with a 1.8 ohm coil although there are many other options available.  :)

On 12/8/2015 at 9:55 PM, FXRich said:

The Pegasus looks like a good choice, but not the TFV4 for a tank, from what I have read on them they need a lot of power, and 70 watts might not be enough for some of the coils. I would recommend either the Aspire Triton2 or the Kanger subtank Mini. Just my opinion.

Good morning everyone!!!  Thanks everyone for all the good advice.  My BF has a KICKIN' tank on his box mod.  It's made by Horizon Artic, I think, but apparently, they've going to discontinue them.  Am going to look into the Triton and also some other tanks.  Ya'll nknow me......I'm talking and I can't shut up, so you can be sure I'll keep my VT friends up on what I've decided on!!!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!!!

GRLSNGR

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines