Wizard Labs ?

Vic

I have all my bottles to make Juice but wonder if Wizard uses 100% PG in the flavors. I'm making some assuming they do! Going to start with a banana cream.

I wanted to go through you Comp, but thought it might take longer. I see they are higher priced also. I mixed 10ML and couldn't wait. It tasted pretty good at 7 strength nic. I put it up and let it sit for a day or so. Comp, do you have a website to order? I remember reading you do special orders only I think. Tell me who I should go through and I will. Another mistake I made was only getting a 20 needle. Pretty hard getting the stuff up in the syringe. Hate to order just 1 needle.

Never assume ;);)

If it was the Nicotine I didn't know about I wouldn't have made a batch but figured the flavor wouldn't hurt me if I was wrong.

where ever you order from pay attention to the ingredients in the flavorings, try to stay away from Triacetin, it does not mix well and will separate (I speak from experience). Comp probably knows what else to look for. Triacetin will also destroy plastic tanks, so probably not good for the lungs. Just my opinion.

That is one thing I like about TFA and now most flavoring companies I use list that stuff. Almost all your mint flavorings have Triacetin, some fruits do as well. I have less problems with Triacetin than I do oils. FXRich is correct though it does not mix well with VG. I can mix it with high PG juice and not have an issue. As soon as you add VG it will cloud. I don't know what additive it is/was, but some flavorings, when you add VG, turn to jell. Haven't had that issue in a very long time though.