Wismec Presa TC75W

When the original came out I really liked the ergonomic look and, like you, the button.  I was just afraid to buy it because I had never heard of them.  Since Earthling has got one and really seems to like it, I am tempted.  I have the ipv d2 and love it, I also have the eVic VTC mini and it has been great.  I really don't need another 75 watt, TC, single battery mod....but I really want it.

The fire button is rather interesting and new. Hmmmm, I might be tempted...  :)

Tam, the fire button is great, and very smooth... After I got the first one from GearBest's give-away, I bought two more of the standard 40W, and we're really loving them.

Jason, they also have the 40W-TC version already out, so if you don't want a 75W version (or need one), the 40W-TC may be just what you need?  But, I admit, I like the look of the 75W adjustment buttons, screen, and the fact it takes an 18650 :) but the 2600mAh built-in battery of the 40W versions is really nice too.

Jason, they also have the 40W-TC version already out, so if you don't want a 75W version (or need one), the 40W-TC may be just what you need?  But, I admit, I like the look of the 75W adjustment buttons, screen, and the fact it takes an 18650 :) but the 2600mAh built-in battery of the 40W versions is really nice too.

I hate to say, 40 watts is just on the edge.  I am running between 40 and 45 on my VTC right now.  I don't think I need it quite that high, but I like the quick hit before the TC kicks in.  I am trying very hard not to spend any more than necessary right now, so I going to have to wait.

Tam, the fire button is great, and very smooth... After I got the first one from GearBest's give-away, I bought two more of the standard 40W, and we're really loving them.

Aaaarrrrgggghhh! You're going to make me want to buy a 40W-TC at the very least, aren't you. I see what you did there, Earthling. Sneaky. But effective. You won the first one, did you buy the rest at GearBest too?   :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines