Evic VT HELP

So I just Bought 2 Joyetech Evic Vt's and I seem to be having the most trouble out of them. The first day was great, had great hits and taste and everything was good, after i refilled the liquid it hasnt been the same since, idk what the deal is. I have bought several more atomizers, cleaned the tank, and still seems to not work as well... the first few hits are great but then they seem to taper off and become dry and dont have much flavor. what can I do? Ik that I shouldnt be replacing atomizers this often and I have watched tutorials and read articles... there has to be something missing.. plz help me !!

It was recommended by the clerk to not. Currently I'm using a ti coil, 500°F at 39 watts, what other settings should I use or try with this current coil? I also have Ni coils but wanna get this down before I mess another coil up. ;/

Also sounds silly but if somebody could literally walk me through the right process of changing attys, cleaning, and refilling so I'm not doing it wrong I would greatly appreciate it ;)

Do you know why the clerk recommended not switching to VW mode? That doesn't make any sense. Changing the atty is pretty simple and straight forward. Unscrew the old one and screw the new one in. Make sure and put a few drops of ejuice in the atty. I just run warm water in my tank to clean it out. Make sure and keep the connection on the mod itself clean. I just use tissues.

You will need to press the button 4 times to switch to VW mode. You can tell when its in VW mode because the watts will be at the top. I usually keep it around 20W.

I'm using the Ni .20 coils. I usually turn the wattage down at first, around 15 watts then work my way up. My wife has one also and she keeps hers around 12-13 watts. Its a matter of preference.