Box made from 6061 billet aluminum

Floating 510 pin

Dual 18650 w/ magnetic back cover

Output is 1w-80w

Resistnace is 0.1 - 3.5 ohms

Variable wattage, voltage and temperature control modes

Smart auto temperature control

I received this mod to do a review on from our friends at gearbest.com

When i got the device i loved it, it worked great in every mode you put it in. Now granted this was my first ever temp. Control mod, i did teach myself how to build nickel coils which is not easy.

The temp control to me works good, but the auto or "smart" temp control is useless imo. Because it just bounces around the joules to what it thinks you need to fire that build at that temperature.

To switch between the 3 modes you hold the fire button and the power up button.

When in t.c. mode to adjust the joules setting hold the up button and the fire button for 3 seconds.

Also in t.c. mode you can lock the resistance by holding the up and down button for 3 seconds.

Pros :

: excellent battery life

: small compact design

: light weight device

Cons: this mod broke on me after 4 days of use.

: 510 is not floating or "spring loaded"

: underpowered 80w in wattage mode...my other mods hit harder at 80 watts (i.e. sig 100w and istick 100w)

: smart temp control is a joke on this device imo because its not accurate on firing at a constant power setting. It bounces around too much.

: all my attomizers will not sit flush on this device.

The only way i fixed this mod was to crack it apart myself and use a flat head screwdriver to push the 510 back up.

I would have sent it off but i havent had the time.

This device was good when it worked...but imo they need to take it back to the drawing board and work out the kinks.

Also guys check out gearbest.com subforum here on the vt forum for some great deals.

It is a shame you had trouble with it.

I really wanted that to be a good one.  I may still pick one up and put a different 510 connection on it.  I am also discouraged about the auto mode.  I really like auto.  My iStick 40 TC is automatic and it works great.  I just raise and lower the temp and it controls the watts.  I assume it is maxed out at 40 watts and then the TC is regulating it.

It looks like a great size for a dual 18650 mod.  I bet at 40J and 475 degrees, with a couple HG2's or 30Q's in it, it would run nearly 2 days for me!  It looks much smaller than the ipv3 Li.  I have the old ipv3 and it is too big for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines