Vision Spinner 2 woes

I recently purchased two Vision Spinner 2 batteries, and I'm having some pretty frustrating issues with both of them. 

The first one has just stopped working with any tank I try to use. I get a white light to indicate a good charge when there is no tank attached, but as soon as I attach a tank, I get a flashing red light, and nothing more. 

The other battery works great until it gets below 60%. Once the battery indicator light turns blue, I can't get more than a 2 second pull until the battery light flashes red and the air flow stops. I can still use it, but barely. 

What is going on? These batteries are almost brand new! I'm using a Nautilus mini with both batteries. This sucks!

Vision Spinner II have a strange little glitch when charging. They will show they are fully charged in a short amount of time. Undo the battery from the charger then put it back on the charger again, it should show it to start charging. From what many of us have found, we've all had to do this with our Spinner II to get a full charge: Put it on the charger, wait 10 - 15 minutes, take it off the charger, put it back on and then wait for the charging cycle to complete. If that doesn't do it, I would suggest going back to your B&M to get an exchange.