Vapor Ambassador

Jeffb

So, right now Im at a car dealership getting my car serviced. As you may know a lot of car salesmen like to smoke. I go outside where they ares smoking and spark up my Spade. I could tell they were looking and finally one of them asked what "that thing" was. I proceeded to show them how it works and explained the whole vaping thing. They were amazed and really interested if it worked. One of the guys said his wife is threatening to leave him if he doesn't quit. I told him about Vapor Talk so maybe we'll see him soon. I wish I hada VaporTalk business card to hand out.

yesterday I stopped to get my weekly Lotto tickets and saw the attendant out for a quick smoke break I showed her my 510 and explained she wouldnt have to go out in the cold to smoke any more if she had one of these.Told her about VT also hope she joins the family..

It's all about giving people options. I honestly didn't give the e-cig much though until I was listening to Howard Stern in the car one day and one of the guys on the show started saying how his wife had bought one for him and even though he had not given up analogs entirely yet the e-cig had proven to be much better than he expected and had helped him cut his habit back significantly. Most smokers have had their fill of "quit smoking quick schemes", poorly designed and heavily marketed products that did nothing to help you quit besides taking money out of your wallet you could have spent on cigarettes. E-cigs are almost the opposite in my opinion, they are fairly well designed and under marketed. Once more people see that it truly is cost effective and more importantly that it really can provide a safer alternative to smoking I think you'll see it catch on more, unless the FDA throws a monkey wrench in that plan before we get there that is...

I've had varying intest when I go out to the "smoke shack" at work. If nothing esle, they are impress that I've haven't smoked in 7 days. They all know I could burn up an analog faster than it took most of them to smoke half of one.