ELEAF MELO

cany

I know theres a few threads out there on this tank but I cant find them :o   Ive had this tank for a while now  finally got it back into rotation. Picked up somt new .5 coils last night and I gotta say this is one awesome tank flavor/cloud/ air flow  this tank cant be beat Vaping it on the Istick50W now  and couldn't be happier.For the life of me I cant figure out how I forgot about this tank. Guess I gotta check my bag more often :lol::lol:

You know, from what I have seen all of these tanks that have compatible coils are pretty great!  I have read that the Atlantis, Atlantis II, Herkales, Melo, and Triton all use compatible coils.  (Please don't go and buy coils based on my statement....I have not tried it)

I am running the Herakles Ni200 coils in my SauceCode and really enjoying it.  The SauceCode's page says it will also use Melo coils.  If they vape anything like these Herakles coils it has to be good!

You know, from what I have seen all of these tanks that have compatible coils are pretty great!  I have read that the Atlantis, Atlantis II, Herkales, Melo, and Triton all use compatible coils.  (Please don't go and buy coils based on my statement....I have not tried it)

I am running the Herakles Ni200 coils in my SauceCode and really enjoying it.  The SauceCode's page says it will also use Melo coils.  If they vape anything like these Herakles coils it has to be good!

That's nifty! With that many compatible coils, one can take advantage of sale and stock up. :)

Please try it out before you stock up! I have only used the herakales coils in the saucecode, that one works for sure. The center pin is a bit longer, but that is the only difference I can see.

I'm going to have to check this out.  I just picked up a 5 pack of the Atlantis V2 coils because I knew they would work in both my Herakles and my Silo Beast.  If the Herakles coils will also work in my Silo Beast, I'll be a happy camper since they are cheaper than the Atlantis coils.