Help

Keirmitchell

I have a kanger subox and every time I put in my battery my box gets insanely hot. And after about 5 minutes I can't vape because it says temp high. And my box won't cool down unless I take the battery out. Please help me with this problem

The K-box only has indicator lights, so I'll assume it is a sub-box-mini?

If the box itself is getting hot when you insert the battery, the system is likely shorting out, or the chip-set is defective.  They should not get hot!

Does it get hot with the tank OFF of the box?  If so, it is definitely a box malfunction.

What kind of battery are you using? (brand, mAh, Amp-rating, etc)

That battery should be OK sounds to me like you may have a stuck switch or a short somewhere else. Does it overheat with the tank off?

I forgot to ask did it ever work?

Edited by FXRich

The K-box only has indicator lights, so I'll assume it is a sub-box-mini?

If the box itself is getting hot when you insert the battery, the system is likely shorting out, or the chip-set is defective.  They should not get hot!

Does it get hot with the tank OFF of the box?  If so, it is definitely a box malfunction.

What kind of battery are you using? (brand, mAh, Amp-rating, etc)

Just got a PM from Keir and it's a Sub Box Mini. Sounds like a short...  :)

Sticky button ?...I never had that problem with vaporizers, but I remember one of my kids toys had a sticky button that made the toy go on and off by itself..it ended up flying through the window...

Edited by cesar