ELeaf 30 questions

I purchased an eleaf 30 about a week ago. I have on it a horizon tank at 2.0 ohms. I'm vaping it around 3.9 volts. After vaping pretty steadily on it for couple hours, it dies. My ego batteries last longer than this. Do you think I have a faulty device or is it something I'm doing wrong? 

I assume you mean the IStick 30w? Not sure of the rating on that one but i have the IStick 50w and it lasts me at least 3 days and I vape around 3ml per day at 1.8ohm and 7.5w (3.8v). I would think that is highly irregular since Spinner 2s last me 24-36 hours I would think the 30w IStick would at least last that long.

I would check the warranty and contact where you bought it (hopefully not Ebay or you are most likely out of luck). About any reputable online or B&M shop should exchange it if malfunctioning inside of one week with no damage visible.

The eleaf 30 is only 2000mah less than half the 50

But a couple of hours is not normal. It is either not charging fully or it is old and not holding the charge or some other fault.. :(

The Spinner 2 is only 1600mah and still lasts me 1 day to a day and a half at the same voltage. 2000MAH at those levels should last a casual vaper at least a day and a half or more.

Yeah.  I just got my wife a 50 and a 30. She prefers the 30 for size paired with the nautilus mini. But she still gets a solid day and a half out of it. She vapes all day long lol

Which Horizon tank are you using, and are you sure it is 2.0 Ohms and not a sub-ohm coil? 

A few hours of battery power is unusual if you are using a 2.0 Ohm coil, but if you were using a 0.5 Ohm coil, that could be very possible (if you are chain-vaping).

Higher resistance coils draw fewer Amps from the battery, therefore it lasts longer.  Lower Ohm coils draw more Amps, and deplete a battery faster.

If it is truly a 2.0 Ohm coil, then your battery may be defective, and I would take it back to where you bought it for an exchange... 2000mAh should last you all day, or even into the next day with a 2.0 Ohm coil....

My wife vapes almost as much as me unless it is one of those 30-40 times a day she loses her IStick and she charges it once a week literally. I am not sure what the difference it. We use the same amount of liquid in the same amount of time. She charged hers last Friday and last night still had just under half battery life left. These things are amazing really when it comes to battery life

I assume you mean the IStick 30w? Not sure of the rating on that one but i have the IStick 50w and it lasts me at least 3 days and I vape around 3ml per day at 1.8ohm and 7.5w (3.8v). I would think that is highly irregular since Spinner 2s last me 24-36 hours I would think the 30w IStick would at least last that long.

Yes Istick eleaf 30.  

I would check the warranty and contact where you bought it (hopefully not Ebay or you are most likely out of luck). About any reputable online or B&M shop should exchange it if malfunctioning inside of one week with no damage visible.

Yes got at a vapor shop. I am going take back now if I can only find the receipt.  You can't sell ecig stuff on ebay.

Which Horizon tank are you using, and are you sure it is 2.0 Ohms and not a sub-ohm coil? 

Yes I a positive it's a 2.o coil. I even double checked that on a visit to a vapor shop. Not the one I bought. Sounds like I have a defective battery.