Just Lazy

Seems I am getting lazy in my old age, or just smarter.  Not sure.
All I know is my poor eyes can take a break.

4e234e0b-dab2-4d25-bbdf-3747e665d2a4.jpg    72d428d2-c477-4bb3-8c2f-f7e61d72a8a0.jpg

Nicely coiled 1.5 ohm ( 1.4 when I attach to my Russian posts )
A package of 50 and all are usable. ( $2.86 at FT )

Paired with these, got things covered for awhile.

74d69d38-c936-40cf-9ff1-acac6ef35820.jpg    IMAG0487.jpg  IMAG0488.jpg ( $7.99 at Amazon )

That's a fantastic deal on the coils... I don't think I would take the time to coil that many for $2.86 :)  You'd probably be hard-pressed to buy that much wire for that price!

You'll love that cotton!  I've been using it for nearly a year, and barely knocked the top off the bag, and it is excellent material... just as Comp (he tested it against other top-brands).

Nice thing is that they have many coil packs at different ohm ratings.

A friend gave me some of his cotton pads and I liked them.

No taste from first pull to last.

I wouldn't call it lazy at all.  Smarter definitely.  I really like that cotton.  I bought some MUJI and got the wrong ones the first time.  I got the layered ones.  They work, but not nearly as efficiently.  I got a small stack of those from a friend to hold me over and they are great.  I then bought a small package of unmarked from a on-line vape store to get my total up to justify the shipping...lol

That's a fantastic deal on the coils... I don't think I would take the time to coil that many for $2.86 :)  You'd probably be hard-pressed to buy that much wire for that price!

You'll love that cotton!  I've been using it for nearly a year, and barely knocked the top off the bag, and it is excellent material... just as Comp (he tested it against other top-brands).

Yes you will not be disappointed in the wicking ability of the Selena Cotton pads.

Test Results: