HORIZON TECH ARCTIC TANK SUB OHM 0.2 OHM BTDC COILS AIR CONTROL REVIEW

Jeffb

I recently received an Arctic BTDC Tank for review from My Vapedeal http://www.myvapedeal.com/authentic-horizon-tech-arctic-tank-sub-ohm-0-5-0-2-ohm-btdc-coils-air-control.html

I received it on Wednesday and immediately was frustrated because none of my units would fire the .2 ohm coils. I ordered an iStick 50W, which I received today. The Arctic BTDC fired right up and I was a happy camper. The 50 & 40 watt settings made the drip tip get too hot for my taste. It was downright uncomfortable. I settled in at 30 watts. 

I'm really enjoying this tank. The vapor it produces is excellent. The flavor is good and clean at 30 w for me but became muted at the higher wattages. I have not had any dry hits and I believe its due to the 2 large juice ports on the coil.

arcticcoil2.jpg

I dont know why I never got into to sub-ohming before, but this tank made a believer out of me. I put my Provari and my tried and true KPT2 in my old vape gear box and I will be using my new set up instead. I highly recommend this tank. :)

HTB1u5SHHXXXXXXlXXXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines